Skylar and Hayes:Birthday present (cute and dirty)

Skylar's POV: (you guys are 16)

Today was Hayes's birthday and I got him a SPECIAL present today.

Hayes POV:

It's my birthday! Today I'm officially 17! I also get to spend it with my beautiful girlfriend Skylar!

I got text message from Skylar saying "can't wait to see you 😘😊" I replied " can't wait to see you either 😘" She replied back saying "I'll be over around 3:30💕" I replied "ok love you 😘" she replied "love you too😘". Then I locked my phone and waited for 3:30 to come...

Skylar's POV:

After I got done texting Hayes,i got up and took a shower,dried my hair and curled it then I picked out my outfit. I wore shorts,a short sleeve shirt that said"F**K YOUR SWAG!" And flip flops.

*3:30 pm*

I knocked on Hayes door and I heard running and then a big crash and thump. Then Hayes opened the door and said while laughing "I fell" I started laughing too.

He let me inside and I screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" he laughed then said "thanks baby" and gave me a kiss. "Where's my present?" I said "you will get it later."

Then he asked "what do you wanna do? I said "whatever you wanna do,i mean it is your birthday." He said "how about we watch a movie!" "ok" I said.

I put in The Notebook and then snuggled up against Hayes.

*4:45 pm*

The movie just ended and Hayes asked "now what should we do?" I said " I don't know" he then asked "can I get my present now?" I straddled him and said "sure" then gave him a kiss.

The kiss got pretty heated. Then I started kissing his neck and I knew I found his sweet spot when he moaned. I kept sucking and biting on his sweet spot and eventually left a hickey.

Hayes POV:

I knew what my present was now. I mean it's not our first time doing this...we actually had sex a few times. I'm pretty sure if I try anything she's just going to tell me that's it's just about me. Then Skylar tugged at the bottom of my shirt and I helped pull it over my head. I took of her shirt too.

Skyler kissed from my neck to my chest to my abs and she stopped when she got to the top of my shorts. She unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down with my boxers. My dick sprung up and hit my stomach. Skylar then climbed up looked me in the eye and licked the pre-cum off my dick and I moaned.

She then started to tease me. "Skylar no teasing!" "Ok whatever you say baby." She then took me in mouth...god she was a pro at this! She started to squeeze my balls and she kissed and sucked then went back to sucking my dick.

I grabbed her hair and tugged she moaned which made me moan. A few mins later I came into her mouth and she swallowed it all.

Skylar's POV:

After I swallowed all of Hayes's cum I climbed back up and kissed him passionately. I took off my shorts while we were crazy and I finally sunk down on him.

Hayes broke from the kiss and threw his head back "Oh my god! Skylar!" I started to bounce up and down on his dick. We were screaming and saying profanities. "oh shit Skylar you feel so good!"

Hayes started thrusting up and I screamed "oh fuck!" I came then Hayes came. I pulled myself off of Hayes and then we cuddled.

Hayes said"Best Birthday Present Ever!" and kissed me I laughed then said "your welcome."

We then fell into a deep sleep.

A/N

Here ya go Skylar sorry it took a while I was still in school and I had hw 😒

I want school to be over with but my last day of school is June 9th...😒😭

So anyway hoped you guys like and request are opened still but I made a few changes I need your:

Name(still but you don't have to)

Clean/Dirty/Cute/Sad

Yeah so I added a new one!

Ok bye!👋