Fallon and Hayes (cute and dirty)

Hayes POV:

Today I wanted to take my beautiful girlfriend Fallon out on a picnic but I want it to be a surprise.

Later I texted Fallon saying,

"Hey babe! Are you free tonight?"

She texted back saying,

"Hi! and no I'm free tonight."

Perfect!

I texted back saying,

"Ok I want you to dress casual because I'm taking you out tonight an it's a surprise. I will pick you up at 6:00.

She texted back saying,

"Ok."

Ok now I'm gonna need help planning and setting all of this up.

I ran upstairs while screaming,

"NASH!"

Fallon's POV:

After Hayes and I little text session I ran upstairs and took a shower. I brushed my hair and dried it and let my hair flow down my back.(Hair=straight)

I opened my closet and picked out some black skinny jeans,a white crop top, and some black and white converse. I put on mascara and eyeliner and some light pink lipstick.

I went downstairs and checked the time. It was 4:45 pm.

I just started to watch tv and wait until 6:00 pm.

Hayes POV:

So I got ready after Nash helped me set up my picnic for mine and Fallon's date tonight.

Oops it 5:50 it will take me at least 7 mins to get there. So I suggest that I leave now. I yelled at Nash telling him we had to leave now.

Once I got there it was 5:59 pm..,stupid traffic!

I knocked on her door and I heard footsteps and she opened the door.

God how did I get so lucky!?

"Ready" she said snapping me out of my trance.

"I should be asking you that. I said.

She giggled and said,

"I'm ready."

We got back in Nash's car and Nash said,

"Hi Fallon!"

"Hi Nash!"

Then we were off.

About 5 mins later we arrived at the park.

We got out and I told Nash to pick us up at 8:00 pm.

I took Fallon to where the picnic was and she said,

"Oh my god! Its so beautiful!"

"Like you." I said.

She blushed. It was so cute.

We sat down and started to have our picnic.

Fallon's POV:

*8:00 pm*

Me and Hayes were on our way back to our house...just so you know Nash is driving.

Anyway we got to my house and Hayes told Nash that he will be staying over the night with me.

We got inside and changed into sweatpants and some tank tops and started watching a movie.

I suddenly felt Hayes's hand sneak inch by inch to get to my area and he went in my pants too. Once his hand was on my area he started rubbing circles on my area.

"Hayess" I moaned.

He climbed on top of me and took off my pants and panties all at once.

He kissed my lips passionately and while we were kissing he stuck a finger into my area.

"OMG Hayes." I moaned

He pumped faster and faster until I came all over his fingers. He pulled his fingers out from my area and brought them to his mouth. He licked all of my juices from his fingers.

"Damn baby you taste good." Hayes said.

He kissed my lips and then started to kiss my neck. He found my sweet spot and I moaned.

After he was done with my neck he took off my tank top and bra. He kissed down my neck to my chest he sucked and kissed all over my nipples.

He kissed down my stomach then kissed back up until he kissed my lips again.

He took of his tank top and sweatpants.

I flipped us over and kissed his lips. I kissed his neck and down his stomach.

I reached the hem of his boxers and pulled them down. He sick spring up and it hit his lower abdomen.

I kitty licked the tip a couple of times then licked his dick from the bottom to the tip.

"Fallonn." Hayes moaned.

I took his whole dick in my mouth and bobbed my head fast. Hayes grabbed my hair and screamed,

"OMG Fallon!"

A few mins later he came into my mouth and I swallowed all of it.

I climbed on top of Hayes and grabbed a condom from my nightstand (Hayes left some here).

I put it on his dick and then tease the tip with my area.

"Fallon just ride me already!"

I slammed down on his dick and started to go slow. Then I started to go fast.

"Yes Fallon!" Hayes moaned/yelled.

I started to get tired and Hayes knew I was getting tired because I started to go slow.

Hayes flipped us over and thrusted into me hard.

"Hayes!" I screamed

He was going fast! I dragged my nails down his back. I knew that I left scratches there.

"I'm close!" I yelled

"Me too baby!" Hayes yelled.

"HAYES!" I screamed when I came.

"FALLON!" Hayes screamed

After we came he pulled out and threw the condom away.

We both eventually fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry this took so long Fallon.

I hope you read my authors note.

I just needed to calm down before I could finish I'm sorry I took so long.

Hope you like it tho and everyone who reads this.

I will try to post more.

Bye.💕👋