her way

Hayley notice Klaus grew silent, but she can sense and knew Elijah has to do something with it. She decides to not got on his nerves she heard the growl from the attic and soon heard heavy and fast footsteps reaching "where is Freya?" Jackson was breathing thick and seems angry
"on her way," Klaus answer, not throwing any insults.
They both try to not look at each other looking at anywhere but not meeting any gaze. "I will look out if Davina can help," Jackson storms out.
"What-?" Klaus cuts Hayley "I won't ask again Hayley but leave me alone," the seriousness in Klaus's voice made her shut. She took the cue and, "I am taking hope out for a tour in the bayou to meet Mary," he nodded.

Elijah shut the file and place the pen back in its place. He gets up from his chair, buttoning up his jacket. He glances at his watch. He sighs with boredom but watches out for the drama.
Stepping downstairs, he notices Klaus. He plays the question on his way about the person in the attic. He stops and waited. Klaus looks deep in his thought to notice him. He cleared his throat as Klaus's eyes shifted a bit exactly knowing his surrounding, but Klaus remains silent. Tired of waiting, Elijah asks himself "strange you are quite calm"
"what were you expecting?" Klaus asks, with no anger in his voice.
"well, a brother of mine. I hope you don't mind if I do a bit of interrogation with someone" to surprise Klaus smile encouraging "please" Elijah looks at Klaus from top to bottom "but warn you of the consequences"
"are you -?"
"no threats or " Elijah grits teeth "you remember something from your " Klaus point to his head
elijah act unconcern "you know nothing?"
"well, I am the one who wipes it with a witch of mine from ....".
Klaus's betrayal hit Elijah to nerves and he punches him "you knew what I was going through, but all you do is". Klaus hit him back "Save you" Klaus stares at him but Elijah blame did the damage "threat or not if you went after her now. I promise I get your memories back, tell Hayley how much your relationship is all faked up"
unknown to them Hayley was at the door "what do you mean by faked-up" they both look in her direction " I forget her diapers"
"Help yourself" he speaks all the while looking at Elijah. getting away from them Klaus head to his room "what he means?"

Elijah

I knew he was angry but also blind. Not him, almost all even Hayley to take her low. I hate her. I decide to be civil when talking about her after knowing what she is to Klaus or how she helps hope, but when I saw I couldn't control myself to rip her away from Niklaus and this city. As if losing control is not enough eager for me, I can't that out of my head we are connected. Never the way I wanted -never with her. Every time I have to lie about the way it connects us.

Already Hayley seems to care about Jackson, her knowledge about me and the connection will shatter our already swinging relation with no fixing. Ah, blood in my nose picks up the scent. But it was not her. Her blood is fresh — it's dark. I tried to enter her mind, but somehow, she mirrors my mind back at me. I guess the reason my brother turned Romeo for her — a mystery to unleash -a secret weapon, and not to mention she is not bad looking. Unfortunately, my dear brother knows nothing about her, someone who marries the lover's brother. I push the gate, and it rings as radically as it could.

I dust away from the suit and look around for her meanwhile it lands to teared up the shirt of one guard with blood on them, and then to the corner where light hardly hit.She held her head low while knees tucked to her body, but what grimace was she was sitting around near a damp ground. she vomited.

he couldn't bring the harshness in his voice "You must move away from their its-" he stops on her being quiet and unresponsive. he turns to head upstairs but he stops fidget with his ring. he took a glance and next he was looking away. unable to ignore the glance and took a step and more.

a step's not a marathon

he took the final step, stops by her cracked voice "Don't.". It made him calm that she is alive, but her words "your clothes are expensive. they will get soiled" made him snap. Getting kneeled on his toes, he yanked her arm resting on her knees .and from behind her hair he saw her tear-stained face and a longing gaze from droughted eyes as if it was used a lot. He realized his hard grip on her "you must not sit here. Get up". Suddenly his words broke her. this time tears flow a lot more like rain.
he shuttered as her black eyes in the darkness looks at him "I thought you like someplace clean. it's totally fine if you want to sit here. Nothing bad"

"what's going on?" Jackson comes storming down on hearing the cry. he noticed Elijah there who move away from her acting all him. he moved across the barrier to inspect Zoya. Elijah injects with his cold voice "Don't. she might not like you around this state".
but to his dismay, Jackson lift Zoya's face "I am here. we are going to walk out of this place" her tears again flow but without a cry "I tried to move, but they are not moving" she looks at her leg Elijah notices them close and head upstairs with guilt. Jackson notices her stiff "I feel tired" she was looking around like a mad "I feel weak" her voice broke with her thrashes in pain I want to go home"
"Mujhe mere Ghar Jana (I want to go my home)" Zoya voice grew loud "Mujhe mere Ghar Jana(Mujhe mere Ghar Jana hai) jack ". she screams "APPI" everywhere there was a loud crash, but nothing louder than her. Jackson's eyes are filled with tears seeing her state but doesn't try to stop her. He catches Niklaus, who vanished as he is seen.

Klaus was wondering about how to let his brother let Zoya go. Elijah might not able to see he got obsessive about her as always, but not healthily this time Elijah considers her his next prey. Stopping him would make him angry and being Elijah, he will pour anger on her. "Why the hell she vomits" Elijah grits his teeth. He put the drink more smash on the counter. "you taught her, haven't you?" Klaus' eyes rest on Elijah "Mikaelson's blood is precious? At least then she won't argue being weak"

Klaus eyes his brother "vampire blood doesn't heal her. Why made her drank the precious blood?"
Elijah spoke instantly "BECAUSE YOU LOVE HER " Klaus snorts" and the Lucien" Klaus rolls his eyes " so looks Jackson. women have wrapped up three men around her fingers"
"you know I dared you to say that the thought of you on her face,"
Elijah open his mouth and smile "Are you challenging me?"
"If you don't. either you don't believe it, or it is not right."
"and what if I did if one of the sheer chances, I look for that dumb dare" Klaus smirked, "Well I always love the balcony view of you getting slapped," he acts " please for the sheer chance. Accept the dare"
Elijah next words make Klaus irritated "Why? Care for her.."
Klaus shook head "You won't understand"
Elijah tried his luck "She is sharp, young, someone you can mold into the tool"
Klaus grew serious but one of the rarest Elijah seen in his life "she loves you as pure as selfless someone could" Elijah didn't meet his eyes "you won't understand how much I regret snatching your memory because I snatch the most precious from my brother "
"I would never love her" he spoke with all anger control in his voice
"I know. wasn't it's me Who? Leave that I knew. she also knows I guess now more clearly. Klaus looks down ashamed of the events happening "But you could not hurt someone who loves you so deeply"
"The prophecy -" Klaus cuts him "she never hurt someone for fun or revenge"
Elijah debate "She is a threat to my family"
Klaus answer with tone he used to saw Rebekah use "Loving you can't be punishment -". Elijah grew irritated "I am talking about prophecy-" Klaus pick up his original role "She died for you, her last wish for you to wipe your memories so you can start over your life and live happily. Even though now she lost everything her family, friends, her heart, even the bloody right to die. You want proof"

Elijah pulls up another reason "And Lucien how you explain that. don't tell me it was a coincidence."
"Yeah, Lucien. exactly the point." He points finger to him with rage "if we hurt her. now he will for sure use her as an alley. I make sure he won't reach her"
the thought of his brother got stolen hit him "You are not going around her. you will stay away". Klaus gave him a look that speak "of-course I will"