it doesn't fit

She opened a door for him and waited for him to enter. He walked in. The moment he entered, she shut the door and locked it. He senses her locking the door behind her back.

She grabs a pair of a suit for him and walks in a bathroom with Elijah trailing behind and hangs it their "get changed" and walks out in anger. Elijah notices her every action but still can't figure it out.

After she left, he entered the shower and started cleaning himself with the stuff there. He scrunched on the fragrance of the shampoo but is less on the choice he pours it on his head and the dirt leaves his hair, but her actions were still not leaving her. He almost thought what happened on the street was her reflex or anxiety for that massacre. But why she calls me a mistake, it was to him and he knew that.

He grabs a towel and starts drying his body. He picked up the suit and frowned.

she was in balcony worried about how to handle all this 
should i confront?
what promises the word coming out from his lips are truth? a lier could lie again.
but most importantly why he did that with me? 
What exactly want from me?
for once i forgive Klaus for making such a plan but why Elijah did that with me. he could have declined?

I Can hear the shower shut down,  Allah bless me

"it doesn't fit me" she frowned and turn, but again turn back to the balcony 
"then work it out and it is of your size."
Elijah smiles a little on their memories. " it is small for me, it will get teared up if i force myself into it."

"go through the wardrobe, wear whatever fits you" she focused on the view from the balcony

He moved to the wardrobe with a towel around his torso. Almost all were his sizes, but he doesn't like the way they smell ancient and fishy.

"they are not my sizes" he lied to her
Zoya goes fuming "does it look like I Am in a mood of playing games?"
"fine then don't blame me when your sister found me naked with you"
Zoya knew he is doing that intentionally, still on the plan.
"what you want?"
"you,"
she didn't hear it but still heard him saying something "what?"
"your wardrobe used to have different sizes of the shirt" she smiles sadly to herself .old tactics
for a moment there was silence  "I Am going to get them, but don't roam naked in front of me"
"huh," he spoke with a smirk and move to the other side so she can reach the door easily. he noticed her leaving all the while careful about not looking at him, a smile crept on his face.

He leaned at the wall and looked at a random corner and slightly blushed by her behaviour and the relationship between them .she loves me, but never tried to start something. i love her, but I want to fight her more than making love to her. the smile was never leaving him on thinking about how odd couple they will be.

there was a knock

"Zoya," he asks as he doesn't want his sister to see him like that
"be presentable" Elijah rolled his eyes but then entered in the bathroom
"I Am in the bathroom.you can come in"
She enters and hangs the clothes on the bathroom doorknob. She sighs and walks back to the balcony.
he took the clothes and change with a winning smile
He saw her on the balcony looking at the sky as always. 
She senses him standing aside him. She took a side glance and also saw him looking at the sky. 

"Why Are you here?" he would answer "be on point nothing else?"
"you" he pauses and slightly turned at her looking at the ground "I Am here for you" he looks up at her when he heard her snort"you found that comic"

"I would use the term diplomatic, but carry on just remind me when that old-time one-act end"

"you find my feeling some act " he sneered at her

"involving the audience leads a promising future "

he looks around in anger to get something "is that what YOU usually did with others, act?" he spoke in anger

He noticed her smiling and then her smile to more obvious smiling

She spoke "don't tell me you don't catch that" she stares him in amusement "you did " she went wide eyes "oh God .you did.i took you as smart" she shakes her head in not believe it "okay I am sorry if I give you that belief" she rolls her eyes

Elijah pushed her against the railing "take it back" he looks into her eyes
On her not saying anything he goes Dreary "say " he stammered in fear " something "  he closes his eyes and smile a fraction "you are saying all this because i left you in the forest." He smiles big trying to give aspiring "I know you can't lie something so big, you can get angry with me, even can sometimes go silent but not lie that big. You mean those word" he babbled to himself.

"Honestly, I mean those words "  he got to relax and took a breath "but those words were not for you" she spoke with the most innocent cover

He left her and took a step back from the pane. he backs to windowpane  and she walks into room having her back to him   "I never thought I would ever love him .but what last happen in new Orleans change everything.i never knew all those anger at him made me fall for him.i thought all was just infatuation, but being away from him made me realize I could never love anyone so much"

Elijah who is hearing everything stopped sensing, spoke only one word "who?"

Zoya turns while carrying the most blushing  " strange the one I used to hate, I insult, I slapped.................. NIKLAUS"