Conspiracy

as my anger cool down i feel worse.
i don't want Davina to die
i don't want anyone to die
not even my parents

it was late but i took the car parked in the basement and drive to the location.
yes, i can drive, but i chose not as i don't enjoy it a bit.
because every time i have to hold myself tight as the car passes by.GPS shows the location, i park it beside and step out in the windy air.

but i was not alone

he was still silent but also observing so was i

finally, he broke the ice "could be they were your parents?"
"It is still far, the ritual can only happen on September 22  but can't say what they think.   How is she ?"
"seems well but unconscious. he found her tied in chains on the floor" marcel found her tied in chains "they could be behind that"
 "We have to wait for her to wake up" i wait around till something might appear "find something?"
"Nothing so far apart from the old sapphire ships rotting here"
his eyes speak the answer-it is his place

i hummed and was walking forth "when ?" when what? "-----you knew about my and Elijah's plan ?"
i waited for that moment someone might realize and ask ...... but i have nothing to say.
I guess with time i have given up on him
i mean Niklaus.
"you are forgiven and honestly forgotten"
he snapped "i didn't ask your forgiveness"
"hmm"
"you still haven't answered my question?" he closes the distance between us just a metre away" when?"
"i don't owe you anything "

"have you forgive him?"
Ring    stop looking at me
Ring    oh god
"your phone is ringing?"  ignoring him and i step more into the dock.

and there it was that last of theirs..... ours

a smoothness flow through me as imaging their journey, stories connected to them or how much they craved to be in oceans

It was still in good shape .just need to paint, it was chipped in big .there was still enough to figure out the sapphire name on it. i tried to trace my hands, but worry they might vanish.so i drop my hand.

"they used to be your family?" he was leaning to other ship "imagining them in the sea" i just look at him without any facade, too tired to pull anything. "she has awoken with a headache need to wait for a while"

 i hummed begin walking away .the sun was rising a smile crept on my face even though it was tiring for me. i slid myself up on my car's front.

"you don't hate me" he comes to stand beside me with a coffee.
"where do you managed it?"
he smirks
perks of being a vampire
he leans back to my car. just beside my hanging foots

"you are good father Niklaus " i knew he listened "honestly speaking more better father than Ansel could be".he was fretted. I guess on the memory of killing him " he knew he will die, i warn him. i guess for once, he wants to be a father to you"

"you have no idea you are talking to a monster" it was dry - no threats, no humour, rare to me straight

 i also gave him the simple and direct  "yes you are a monster but i secretly wished so many times i would have a monstrous father like you.and to flatter your ego i can guarantee you if someone has a choice to chose a father of themselves they will choose you in a heartbeat.so yes i don't hate you," and now back to our self " even though i sometimes wish to  just "I look deep in my memory 

"bleed me to death"

i illusion push his idea aside "that would be a big laundry bill," he is back with his childish face too "something miser friendly"

" a disappointment, not my taste of living love"

"love ?" i raised an eyebrow
he leaned at me spell spoke softly "love" whispering in my ear making me smile. 
i push him back and he let me. i again go back to looking at sunrise as birds start chirpy. found me stupid or crazy but that lights my mood and a sensation to smile big

"It was not his fault.....I forced him in the name of family" 
oh, i forget he was having pacifier all the time......... apart from growling and ......making out with gia
huh Allah.... breathe ..... and forget him...... breathe and forget him.
i took a sip gulping some words on my tips "ignoring won't lead anything" i ignore him again" how he deals with you?" he stares at me 
"Nice coffee. want me to drop you somewhere..?" perks of vampire - they can stare for long"I guess no.call me if something new happened "

"how's their training?"
"huh?" and then it click's " they are getting trained well. relax"
"i will like to test them "
"hmm i see and look.... forward to that"
he seems to catch a hint of my lie "i will see when they get ready to face you. i have to put your good-at-heart image"
"i can't wait for eternity make it fast" i nod

"hello vincent"  he smiled at him 
"marcel helping you is not in my account"
"I want you to look in Davina's memory. she was kidnapped by someone"
"I can't"
"please" Davina appeared behind marcel

after some time they both are holding each other hand " I have no idea if it works ?"
marcel looks him chanting,
he chants

in instant he removes his hand from her .he pushes to bathroom splashed water in the face " i thought they were dead in that accident"
"who?" marcel squint his eyes
"Larousse, his wife, his daughter"
"Zoya their daughter .they were dark witches of your time"
"curators. They were curators, but they were dark."
"How is it related to Davina"
"she holds energy. they crave on it as they lost their ones"
"How can we defeat them? and they ?"

Hayley at the conversation with marcel heard everything vincent predict about the future. she looks outside to saw Jackson playing in compound with hope and hope cooed to him.

klaus enters his room with Hayley and Freya waiting. he raised an eyebrow to his audience " it was not i whatever blame is coming on me"

"vincent looks in Davina memory " that peaks Klaus attention " it was " he was going to say her parents " Zoya .she is after hope. i know you both are getting along, but this is about are child"

"she can control witches and her last name is Larousse .a murderous legacy of the family for hunting witches. i am sure you heard more stories about them rather than us"

"vincent could have lied " he points a finger to halt them "no one would dare to mess our family and if someone does have no doubt i am still Niklaus mikaelson"

they don't question his intention over her daughter

he texts her 'they all are against you'

Zoya in the office saw the text. she puts the phone aside and grabs her hair behind and again throw in the pot.
she wipes the blood and cringe as felt the taste of blood.

her phone ring 'unknown no'

"hello"

silence

"hello"

silence

"Hellloooo" her tongue taste blood again "ahh" she control as she is on line "apko kis se baat Karni hai" she groaned "I mean whom do you like to talk ?"

silence

beep beep beep. the line goes dead. she ignores it and washes her mouth thoroughly.

at old age shelter

"I am here for Mr. Felix," he asks at the counter
women at the counter asked"Are you related to him"
he leaned at her "you will not record this and allow me to take Mr. Felix with me"
she goes dreamy "i will not record this and allow you to take Mr.felix with you" 

he waited till they bring slouched Felix on the chair
he corrects his cuffs and bends to his eyes  "We are going to enjoying you talking back"