Wrath

She was at the doorway with Elijah still shocked to move, while Gia wondered why sudden silence talks. Zoya suddenly stops feeling anything, everything just stops the earth, the clocks, even her heart..
Zoya clears his senses "Get dressed" and with that, she walks out to the hall.
Don't breathe
don't feel
don't
Nothing new... nothing new... nothing new

Elijah moves away from Gia with his heart breathing rapidly.

But why?
I have done nothing......
We have decided that 'we will walk out as if nothing happened
She loves NIKLAUS, why feel guilty?

He sighs in annoyance as she never left his thoughts. Gia notices this, but doesn't counter it "How does she know we are here?"
"I have no idea," He said.
"Well, it's good she has come. " Elijah looks at her for an explanation because he is still confused about what is happening. "I mean I have to leave as Marcel asked me for his assistance" he again goes back to his thoughts.

gia wore clothes and went out of the room. she and Zoya saw each other but gia just went out. The housekeeper also left along with the cart.

Elijah steps out of the room in his shirt and trousers He looks around and sees Zoya standing at the counter with her back to him. Zoya heard the door open. She heard the voices made by shoes and the floor
You have done nothing wrong if she can be with Niklaus leaning at him
Why can't I and Gia
but they haven't...
No, I will not apologize, we were never together
Yes, I will not apologize...

I. WILL. NOT. APOLOGIZE

She was still having her back. He took a breath and composed himself as the noble Elijah. He moved to the table and picked up the newspaper. He decides to just ask something simple He opens his mouth to speak, but he stops as he feels incoming. but he was late as it made a cut to his arm and passed away.
he looks up to argue with her, but on seeing her fuming face " I APOLOGIZE".
He saw her going for another one. He sped to her was stopped her

"Did you bath?" She could see he hadn't by his unmanaged hair, the wrinkled shirt that looked familiar, and the way he smelled of alcohol and gia. The image of him and her flashes in her mind "GO " she yells.

He was shocked by himself that he once called her cute and innocent, and he felt to follow her.
He was going back to that room. "NOT.THAT.ROOM". He felt his ears bleeding. He goes into another room to take a bath.

While Zoya goes mad and starts pulling her hairs
Why do you need to show that it affects you
Seeing her with gia, makes me hang him in the sunlight without his ring. forever
And how dare he touch me after what sins he did
Now he will think to trap me again, ...hades
Not again
I.WILL.NOT.LET.HIM.IN.EVER
She looked around for something, suddenly this classic room turned into endless torture for her. She heard the shower turn off. She was looking around when she stopped.
That bloody drenched crow Mikael-son
How dare he? Stole mine.
She saw a paper

Elijah was in the bathroom
Who is she to get angry? I never got mad when she was with
finn,
Jackson,
John,
Niklaus. In a single pump, all come out

He groans as the shower gel empties on the loofah
.....They could have hurt her, she is so innocent. An image of a throwing knife and her face with black deadly eyes with no dimples flash in his mind. Not that innocent, but still they could have hurt her.
But what angers her?
Me and gia? Jealous?
But she loves Niklaus!
He frowns. Maybe she loves me and doesn't know that.
But she believed she lived in Niklaus.
She better clear all this mess. i am losing myself in that than I should.

Elijah stepped out of the room, he looked around with all senses. The way she is malicious today I won't be shocked if she ends up the white oak dagger in my heart. Or worse toppled on it

He finds a note on the table. He picked up. He was going through it in complete confusion and wonder with her one eyebrow raised. He felt strange nervous movement on his face. He speeds out, and all he sees is the elevator doors closing.

She breathes but is still angry
I won't leave him, he has to pay for all that, otherwise, I will sue him
Such a big name and small acts
And this Mr.Howard I will remember that dark day because of him. The burden on earth!
That Mikaelson ate up my half lunch and another ate my half brain.
Can't that crow focus on one woman either Hayley or gia? And tried to act in love with me.
The noblest, the ancient, MIKAEL...SON my foot.
She winces as she has stomped too hard. Hades

He enters back in the room and sees the knife she throws at him stuck on the painting. Her jacket was on the couch. He looks at the note. he felt the same facial movement. A small laugh erupts from him. Why can't I hate you? He folded the note and put it in his jacket pocket. His whistles echo in the apartment as he removes the knife from the painting

Zoya
I was out on the streets as the cold air started hitting making my teeth play such music.
Only I can accept and appreciate it.
It was dark and the city was enlightened.
John has texted me he needs time to reach I decide to walk to Rousseau
I again felt someone watching me. now it's getting intense.
Rousseau was still far away, having no choice I changed the path.
It felt like a long time, even though it was just 3 weeks.

Mikaelson compound
"You" Okay I accept it was stupid to be here. Hayley speeds up to me, I stop her in her path.to worse Jackson appears "Zo. Zoya" Great he distanced from me. suddenly we were strangers to each other.
"You decide to show up " another Mikael...son. blonde female one.
Hayley eyes grew golden, "I have been away from my daughter because of you "
"I was dealing with Dahlia"
"Jackson trust you"
Jack was looking at me, I was in no position to argue back so I remained quiet, Jackson says "It is between me and her Hayley"
"Seriously you chose her our people" Hayley baffled,
"Those people I grew up along. " He sounds like alpha.
It will affect his relationship, "I apologize" Don't fight. Freya spoke "Your apologies won't buy us anything"
I snap, "I am glad it won't buy YOU anything," Jackson notices the change in my voice for Freya "And as for you I apologize and I am ready for any punishment," I said to Hayley. With that, I lowered my command on Hayley. Yep, I was holding her till now to attack me.

Hayley hurried to me I closed my eyes for a punch, but it never came.
"Would you like to have another round?" when I and Hayley had the previous round.
"Don't take my leniency granted Little Wolf." I open my eyes to Klaus between me and Hayley. While Jackson was holding Hayley back.
Niklaus says not afraid," We need her for hope" Hayley and Jackson look at me and Klaus, but then Hayley stormed out. I saw Jackson look at me with concern and hurt. "Jac" Before I could say anything he walked out after Hayley. Freya sighed and also went out.

It was only me and Klaus in the compound.
I heard footsteps. Jack?
"What are you doing here?" Nope, Hades...