fear

another week pass away with Zoya stays in her mansion
"you know you should go out."
She smiled at John and again went back to her quiet self.
he came out of her room
"she is quiet."
"it's been two weeks she was like that. I am afraid she won't shut herself again" her appi speak about her fear to both John and her husband.
"We should take her to the city. what you both say?
"But How?"

ZOYA

I

spend half of the day at LaRue mansion with dave and other Co-workers and finally, make them agree to work at my mansion. As no one lives here now and soon witch community will try to sabotage this mansion.

As it goes noon, they were still doing the packaging of Josephine and my things. I decide to get an appi's phone. 

This reminds me of how fearful it's was for me when appi say she was going to Rousseau's.

One day I have to face them. Why not now? If I go lineal on them, they could come after my family.

I reached into the kitchen and took a knife and start cutting down my bandage.
"miss, your wounds need time to heal," dave voice echo in the kitchen
"dave make this for me," I handed him an open book "Josephine made that for me to heal my wounds,"  
He nodded and started his work. Meanwhile, I stretched my arm slowly and 
"appi" I wince and decide not to

in a minute he made that "here"

 I squeeze my nose in the smell but for sake of family" let's do this" in one shot drank all content.
I put the glass with a thud on the countertop " remind me to put chocolate syrup in it, in a large amount "

"I will get you something to improve your taste, miss" he went away. John was right by going out, getting to see a glimpse of my old self.
wish Jackson forgives me someday
" that's all I got" it pulled out of me
" choco-chip ice cream. You are a messenger of God. ," I dig into it and moaned.
"I Can't we are leaving this place. I spend my almost all life here" his eyes wander through the mansion "I knew it was never mine, but," he trailed and let it go 

He checks wounds. " its healed"
I nod 
"I should get going and drag all the eyes away from this mansion. So you guys could go out"
"take care," he said to me.

John was out there but also noticed someone in shadow as a spy "So Were to the princess?"
"I Am troubling you. Haven't I? Always asking you to meet here and there everywhere?"
"if you were trouble, I will not come here and there everywhere. Your plaster was it is?"
"It healed " I move my arms up and down "but still. You have a life other than me?"
"you were absentmindedly crossing the street. Can I ask why? what is going through your head?" I open my mouth to speak "you might have not noticed, but your family is worried because you are so quiet. For them don't shut yourself,"
I have said nothing this time because he is right. 
He dropped me "think about that." I nodded at him and walk out.

It was packed with loud music and alcohol. I took a deep breath and pushed the door.
Just because I say let's face them. I don't mean all of them.

I find cami serving the drink to Klaus when my eyes follow I saw the fans of mine. DIE HARD fans marcel, Davina and almighty Elijah who seem to have a good time with them all seated together. Luckily they haven't noticed me.

 Luckily they haven't noticed me