Worthy

She throws a napkin on his face "please I don't intend to be a babysitter and why the hell are you covered in chocolate powder. Clean your face" he wipes his face with napkin slightly swaying on his feet "and why were you drinking so much?" he was failing miserably to clean his face. She approaches him and pushes him back to sit on the counter, as on the floor broken bottles were shattered on the floor. " let me" he let that napkin slip from his grip. She starts slowly wiping his left cheek. He lets her clean him just focus on her, helping him as an angel "what were you doing ?" Her voice was low, but he misses her talking to him even on any rubbish topic. he slowly brings the plate he was hiding in front of her.

she saw a pair of smiley sandwiches and a genuine smile formed after the hell of a night "you have eaten nothing all night" her smile fall on his voice and she backs away from him "I broke my wow to respect your choices"
"it's okay after all it was - leave it," "she opens the fridge "why are you drunk?"
his voice was cold "leave it" just like her

She brings a small bowl and hands him " eat .it will get your sense back?" .she goes back cleaning kitchen .after a few minutes, she turns to Elijah "Now what? don't be difficult just eat and be sober"
"don't be difficult just eat" he moved the sandwiches plate toward her with a finger. they both were glaring, and he again goes dizzy .she let out a huff.
"fine " she took a sandwich and took a bite.

either I was too hungry to accept anything, or he cooks well
" now you".he took a spoon of curd and eat it.

they both eat in silence, Zoya asked him "feeling better?".he hummed.

she was cleaning the kitchen, and Elijah was on the chair. She can feel his gaze on her, but she remains cleaning the kitchen.
She bends to pick the broken bottles fallen from him "Don't" he commands. He raises from the chair, he bends to the scene on knees and pick a shard of glass in his dizzy state. She ignores him and also moves to pick shard "I said don't" he tried to push her slightly, but end up making it hard. before He realizes his mistake Zoya gets up "I didn't mean that ".she starts stepping away.

Elijah tried to get up, "wait".

Zoya was stepping upstairs, when suddenly he jumps to the middle of stairs making her startled .he opens his mouth and shuts it. He again opens his mouth when Zoya stops him and turns to entrance .she looks through the window her appi and jiju coming, she turns to find Elijah in his drunk state."My family is coming .leave." he only heard one word left
"NO" and grab her wrist " I won't"
"Mr.Mikaelson -" he placed a finger on her lip
"I have a name"

Her body cell stops with his touch, his eyes focused on her "Elijah ". he felt dizzy on feeling his name on his finger. she shivered as he smoothes her lower lip "my family they can't see you here" he just looks at her.
She had dropped her hope when he pulls away from her and vamp-out.

"Zoya," her sister's voice pulls herself from her moment. she gathers herself and turned.they look tired after all night enjoying carnival " Soane ja rahi ho?" she nods "hum bhi good night bache,"

"good night appi , good night jiju"

" good night"

She saw both of them retiring for the room .she breathes and sigh as he finally left.
She with a heavy and sad heart unlocked her door. She was entering when she felt his presence "you haven't left" strangely, making her happy
"your family won't see me" he was leaning to a wall with closed eyes, what caught her eyes was a bottle in his hand
"tumhara dimag kharab hai" He opens his one eyes "you already wasted and you are still drinking" he ignored her and push the door while gulping half of the bottle making sure she saw clearly. Zoya felt a fit of sudden anger and follow him inside "Elijah I Am talking to you. I have just ended up cleaning your mess and you are here drinking" 
She snatches away the bottle from him.she notices he was focused .as she follows his gaze there was a man with a torch in his hand running to forest.

"Ahah" a scream rang loud in the whole mansion .elijah look at Zoya .he saw her turned white "appi "
"appi " she yelled and run out of the room with Elijah trailing behind her. she panics as she saw her sister covered in blood in the hall. she runs those steps like death is after her "appi kya hua?" she checks her sister for wound "app ko kahi chote lagi hai"
"nahi mai theek hu .woh bed " .she goes inside the room with Elijah out pass her before she can enter.
the bed was drenched in blood .even with a distance between Elijah and Zoya, Elijah can felt her shivering" it is not blood"
"uh"Elijah first time saw terror in her eyes .he wished to calm her if it includes ripping that man head
"it is just colour, not blood" he heard her heartbeat got relaxed .she took a deep breath when Dianna come behind them "it looks like someone is playing with us"

"not a word in front of them ".dianna blink in yes .zoya turns with a jolly" look like someone play a prank " both look at them " it is colour"
"PRANK? i don't remember making 0 IQ level friends .do you shlok?"
shlok was just looking at the Elijah " you? again? How?"
"jiju ye Bhi party mai aye the "
"party is over .isin't it?"
"it is but then he forgets his jacket and his phone ."
"so he came back"
"yes"

"Zoya apni appi ko lek joa under .mai inhe bhar tak chode ke atta hu"
"okay " her eyes connect with Elijah, disturbed by this new update of the plan
"allow me to company you to the exist Mr.-"
"Elijah Mikaelson"
"Mr.mikaelson" now he knows from where she gets that fire "come along"
they both were out of the mansion "strangely, you have been to my house twice but we never get time to introduce each other" "i am shlok Kapur, as i guess you have already know brother-in-law of Zoya"
"it's pleasure meeting you " shlok hummed in response, a warning to Elijah how easily they get along
"My relation with Zoya is weird .she call me her brother, but never less I raise her as my child....." shlok took a pause "and never expect less  from me to protect her"
"i also wish about her wellbeing" shlok snort was enough to acknowledge .he he doubts him.
"well being ? what you were doing 2 weeks ago"
"I tell you what I was doing, I was roaming on street find my child .after running for all day I find her in a coma " shlok place or better bump his hand on Elijah car "four days she was unconscious and i realize something. Who cares for her? a taxi driver and his friends " He glares " not Jackson, Hayley, Camille, you. no one "
"if i knew i would have-"
"you wouldn't and something tells me even if she would have died in your arms " he licks his lip in anger " you might cry and just walk over her death"shlok adjust Elijah's collar "if you were not my guest i would have shown you what happen when someone takes my family granted"

he steps back from Elijah and folds his hand  "NAMASTE"

She turns the knobs and warm water start to remove dirt and tension .it peace, her that the night and the year pass out without death. She was focusing on some random wall when she realizes how easily she forgot how Elijah uses her, her love.

she comes out all dressed up to find her old phone placed on the bed with a note

Zoya was at the office with an open file on a computer in front of her, but her mind was still on his disappearance. Now as she goes in her memory lane, she finds no reason to be a concern for him, but somehow she can't get rid of him.

she startled as she was touched on the shoulder "you are in your thoughts?" she looks at Simon
"hmm, how was your night?"
he winks "so what are you thinking? Or better about who?"
"It is stupid to give thought"
"but you still giving it. spill"
there was a doubt to share or not "felt being played by someone in love"
he gives her crooked smile "shoot him" he sits back in the chair "does he know you knew?"
She shook her head "as if i say and he will speak the truth. I heard his brother talking about me being played in front of him"
"Did he ever hurt you apart from that?" she remains silent and then threw her head in no" for once confront him, without talking out expecting truth will be foolish. ,"
"what if he accepts playing with my feeling? I don't want to be labelled stupid in bold red"
"and what if you realize later on he was not and you lose something big in your life all for nothing "
he left making me scared, what if all of this is true he was honest and i?