departure

klaus and Elijah were at the club sitting beside each other in silence when marcel enters " have I miss something?"

"what is it marcel? i know you won't join for no reason"
"Zoya is dangerous. if you heard frey-"
"Freya has delusion about me once"
"is that your twisted way of say you care for her"
"We have familiarity "
"both sound paranoic, crave power, domination, diabolical. she threats and gave us daylight rings.."
klaus waves his hand "will you please halt i have the more concerning matter" he shows him ZOYA name flashing on-screen "she is feisty when irritated" he passes by close to Elijah and walk-out.
marcel looks at Elijah "this city is mine I won't allow him to ruin it again"
"it might disappoint you neither this city nor he is my concern," he took a sip trying to gulp down shlok words  "feel free to impair any of it,"
Marcel left as unable to figure out what is Zoya planning.

klaus enters a moment after marcel left "What are you up to?" he stops in his track as the first time his brother spoke after weeks.
He turned and smirk" me?" he adorably answers "Nothing. I Am finally living my life like humans asking a nice lady for a drink, dance, meeting her at lunch, snatching a bite of her" he saw his brother's eyes burning which also reminds him when he saw both of them dancing " .... food,"
Elijah raises from his stool and starts walking to him all the while controlling himself "last night when we were dancing. I realize something her blood, fragrance .... isn't she mouth-watering?"

Elijah rushes to him making Klaus put up his hand in surrender "easy

Elijah rushes to him making Klaus put up his hand in surrender "easy............. endowed we are one of us could have her "
Elijah smile "you think you can best me. You might have danced with her, but no one can take my place," a smile doesn't reach his eyes.
Klaus knew she will die and tried to make him understand "you can't raise desires for her. I Am warning-"telling him what he could feel for her triggers Elijah 

 I Am warning-"telling him what he could feel for her triggers Elijah 

He pushes klaus and threat him "I'm warning YOU." Confirming all klaus doubts and thought. Elijah rakes his fingers through hairs in frustration backing away from Klaus.the unspoken words rang in his head

You don't deserve her

"uh uh," he growled throwing a chair on the other side.

Klaus was facing Elijah back "Do you love her?" Elijah questioned shocks him to the core.he took all of his threat about killing her as -. Elijah right now was facing him with his cold businessman look -controlled, no emotion, determination "Do you Niklaus? or you just playing -"
"I love her," it was instant for both of them .klaus saw Elijah facade broke a millisecond, but then back to old ones

AT CHURCH

Zoya

i arrange the table .it was old but, i heard big matters like world wars, nuclear attacks are solved on the table.

mine one is definitely not that big

 should i accuse him first and then ask the whole story

or first, ask and then accuse

even if i planned how would i remember to do exactly 
.even i remember. am i able to execute?

bloody i just turn this into a pre-planned murder of myself

can't we just chat with each other and ask.
but then his eyes hide the most answers and.................... he is so dumb i can't expect him to send emojis 

"where is he ?" i heard he spend his night here these days or at our apartment 

our??
maybe of gia

AT COMPOUND

Elijah was at compound dumping all his clothes in a bag. When Hayley enters " are you going somewhere?"
"I need to handle some matter" Elijah cold voice resisted her
"are you okay?"
"I Am perfectly well in one piece if its concern,"
"relax I was just asking as you look-"
"i never asked for audience Hayley. leave me alone,"

"when you will be back? The wolves in the bayou-"
she raised his eyebrow as he snorts " don't bother please continue " she got "a second ago you were so concerned about my well being, and now strategically jump to wolves in the bayou" he zipped the bag and vamp speed to downstair. Hayley confronts her "you think I Am opportunist"
Freya and cami come out on hearing her loud voice. Elijah growled "No i think you have forgotten that i haven't open, the selfless trust of carrying others. Those wolves are yours, this city is of marcel, and i have nothing for me"

"this family,"

"family? everybody is looking after themselves very well then why should i bother thinking about others.why should i always stay behind, wait, handle, fight for others sacrificing my life over other dreams.i have a life, Hayley, fortunately, it doesn't revolve around you"

"do me a favour don't call"

He was moving at the gate when he stops, klaus stand there in silence. They both were looking at each other when he vanished, leaving them all alone.