Paradise

Klaus lay her on the bed and covered her with a blanket over her.
Jackson carries his classic foul "why?"
"for sure she will not sleep in the trash of yours?"
"at least she is safe there"
"not to worry, I make sure my siblings remain within the boundary."
"don't remind me how well," Klaus tries not to kill him "Elijah was a noble one"
"she won't leave this home. If you think we are in danger, beware. Is hell waiting for her? Word spread out before she is back. Everybody wants her on their side or ready to kill her," Jackson seems to take his words and nods. He hesitantly looks at Zoya's still ruined face. "I could ask the maid to change her clothes, but I do- "
"she won't like that. "
Klaus shook his head, "I thought too. " Jackson keeps staring at her. She doesn't seem to be concerned about anything, looking at something silently. Klaus whispered to him, "give her some time. She will sleep. Get yourself too if you want to help her"

Jackson's shoulder dropped, and he sighed. "don't leave her for a second. I don't trust you, people, anymore"
Klaus nodded, Jackson finally leaves the room.
Klaus' phone buzzed and he noticed Lucien. he took a moment to step outside the room

Elijah steps into the compound to find Klaus on the breakfast table "morning"
Klaus pours himself coffee "Morning"
"you were sleeping - "
"How is the city?"
Elijah took the cue, "good for now. Witches are upset with Davina"
"Tristan?"
"not good... I saw the prophecy "
"I doubt Lucien's intentions."
"obviously"
"not because of Zoya. It's a murder in the city and then he was in the city before. He knew how its works"
"I heard from gia marcel is invited to an organization I once created"
"Strix," Elijah hummed, "where are others?"
"Hayley took hope out to the bayou. Freya is hanging around Jackson Street. I tried calling Rebekah this early morning seems busy"
"she called me this morning. She might not able to call today "
"is it about kol"
"no, she was asking how Zoya is catching up. She promised to visit after she was done with kol"
Klaus noticed Elijah being uncomfortable. He was trying to be civil but realized he picks up on Zoya again.

Hayley handed hope a toy brick "Zoya is in Klaus' room"
Freya look through the closet "I heard to as in warning: to maintain peace"
Hayley moves from hope to closet "I thought she might leave or kill us.... or just me"
"For once, she is normal. And there is not much fight, Elijah seems to be fine with it"
Hayley mocks her eyebrows

Elijah looks around Freya's room "you want something?"
Elijah moves the books sideways "have you seen the grimoire?"
"klaus took it to his room while studying," Elijah nods but she asks "why?"
He waves his hand as if nothing "a deal with witches' few spells and they will help vampires. but I guess I have to for his return"
"she is not there "it piques Elijah's curiosity, and he stops with the books "I saw her leaving the compound"
he turns to her "where?"
"no idea she got a visitor. I saw her at the new year's party at her residence. Her name was close to Davina something like that used to be part of Davina's coven but then gone for long. But at least we are not the reason," she held her hand in defense "at least she is leaving "

Zoya was still in bed listing to Dianna, when Dianna learns about Zoya back she somehow managed to meet her.
dianna explained "I am sorry I shouldn't have told you the problems. I swear I don't mean a problem to you I heard you got back I got so happy and came to meet you"
"that's fine. I will talk to them I guess there was some bug or misunderstanding. It's a night where are you staying?"
"at my friend's place," Diana notices concern over her face "don't bother, I am fine. I am glad you are here, " Dianna tries to assure with smile
"and where are others?"
"We are fine," Dianna answers with a big smile "it's getting late. You rest"
She saw Dianna leaving from the window. She waited to watch out till she left. She moves the suitcase Jackson bought her and opened it. It was not much, but worthy. She tried to control herself by not falling for memories and his choices of him picking out things for her. She took out the coat and close the lid of the suitcase. She pulls it over her tunic and pajamas. And clad it with her pair of bathroom slippers.

dumb chose the rarest piece of my life

in a cami apartment, cami on the sofa took a sip "So how is she doing? It's now two days?"
he looks at the art on the wall and sighs "On a better side, she on her own took bath and get out of those clothes"
She left the cup and look at the flashing screen "I thought I could visit, but it's not the right time. She is grieving. She wants to be alone"
"It's damn two days." he turns and saw her focused on the phone
She knew his curiosity but ignore it "You took a month to get over and get normal. She lost her family. How do others serve her? "
he recalls his family "Something tells me what worse they could make, but they always do"
cami points finger at him "you know somehow you don't get said that," making klaus blush
"you should meet her now as she got better, Jackson told me she started letting people in and I guess tired of crying"
"that's rude to pick on people's emotions"
"whatever what I mean is you should focus on a living face rather than looking out for dead bodies with that detective"
"I know what I am supposed to do. Don't tell me"
"look at me, it is not the murder of some brats. it's warning for the war love." with that he left cami with certain doubts

She rang the bell "who is it at this hour? You could have taken an appointment" the door opened by a man having glasses around his nose "Miss khan" he looked her up and down "please come in".

After a while, "this is all I can offer you," he hands over her a cheque. She looks at the cheque and at him "I know what going through your head, but when you died your money got transferred to trust according to your grandfather's will"
"but now I am back"
"not entirely. I have been contacting with your ancestors they are not happy," her eyes squint "they entirely forbidden you for any help"
"why?"
"you," he looks down "came back. You were supposed to be dead"
She tried to digest what going around " believe me, I never asked. But leave that my grandfather was not a part of society"
"but the documents related to him burn and get destroyed when you died. If I go against them -"
"and that sum up " he looks down. She licks her lip and tries not to touch anything and gets up from the sofa "please keep it"
"No" she looks around and looks at the envelope "thanks for all your support, but that's not mine" before he could say anything she left him.

She passes through people and hugs her coat more closely. It is weird a lot weird. even though I face it before I felt angry, mad, suffocated, and back to angry again.
The face of those kids flashes in front of her. Dianna Wanna be in architecture. charlie wannabe is a pilot. Helen is the next tattoo artist. Maybe don't get to become that at least safe from this politics. The thought of giving them hope and then snatching it.
"Ouch," I yelp as I hit the pole.

I rub my head I saw a dull booth the girl behind that got my attention her features are quite a family to Dianna. The only difference between her age and jaw shape. Not to mention her outfit: God, I can't imagine Dianna in this state. Not I wish her.
"Would you pick a card?" she asks me? But there was a lot of hope. Maybe her bread for dinner "Please"
"But I got nothing," her face fall

Klaus was walking by the library when he saw Elijah with the grimoire. He was going to speak but Elijah speaks for himself "she was out when I get it. Don't go to the conclusion"
In a second, klaus was moved to his room and saw Zoya gone. before he can act, he notices a letter on the nightstand
"Hey, I know you might blame others but don't. I left as I feel suffocated they're and you know the reason. I haven't told Jackson. He might not appreciate my loneliness. I contact you when I got settle down"
He rubs his hand on his face.
Freya spoke from the door "Klaus, are you getting down for dinner?" He turns to her "in a minute".
he brings out his phone from his pocket and dialed

Zoya noticed Niklaus's call and put it on silent mode. She stuffed it back in her jeans pocket and clutches his suitcase handle. Few people look at her up and down. She notices around the nook this man was smiling at her "hey Princess. Need my help"
She moved away from them and walk ahead.
She uncrumpled the piece of paper "paradise meets Hyde" before she crumbled it again in a fist. Her eyes hover around while biting her lower lip. Her eyes stop at a marble building
Paint ripped away from walls. It covered a few of the floors in fairy pink and red lights whereas the name 'paradise' twinkled in fluorescent yellow with a woman toddling in pink

her eyes following to the gate through which a drunk man having his arm wrapped around the woman step out singing a tune.