TICK-TOCK

Davina Place

In the tomb where Esther once held Elijah captive last season, Hayley Awakens in her naked human form on the floor to find that she's trapped in a magic circle made of salt and Is surrounded by lit white candles. She looks both confused and worried as she looks around to figure out where she is, and she yelps when she hears footsteps approaching her.

Davina Appears beside her, looking unamused as she holds a bundle in her hands

Hayley angrily "What The hell am I doing here? Why am I trapped?"

Davina Rolls her eyes and throws the bundle at her, which is revealed to be a blanket for Hayley to used to cover herself up "I used magic to draw you here and to keep you a captive audience."

Hayley Uses the blanket to cover her front and stands to her feet,  looking even more furious than before "Davina, I need an answer"

Davina calmly "I'm Sorry, but there's something I need you to do for me first."

Hayley, not at all impressed, glares at Davina angrily

Hayley, still trapped in Davina's magic circle in one of the tombs, has wrapped a blanket around herself and is holding it up with one handrail she furiously beats against the magical boundary with the other and growls Finally, Davina comes back into the room with her arms full of supplies, looking calmly at Hayley, who is glaring furiously at her

Hayley enraged "Davina, let me out of here right now, or I swear I will kill you."
Davina Rolls her eyes and tosses a shirt and jeans at her before holding up a blood bag "You can try. Or we can have a polite conversation."
Hayley angrily" magically kidnapped me on the one night that I change not on my own . Do not talk to me about, "polite!"
"I drew you here to help you!"
"Elijah asked you months ago to break the curse and you said no."
"The Regent of witches can't be seen doing favours for the Mikaelsons."She pauses before tossing the blood bag onto the floor of the circle "...But maybe we can help each other."
Hayley, too hungry to argue any farther kneels and starts chugging the blood from the bag as quickly as she can, squeezing it so hard that it gets all over her hands

"Look, I have access to the witch ancestors. I can channel the power of the one who created the spell that cursed you. You can be free, Hayley."
Hayley stands to her feet and licks the blood from her fingers, clearly interested in what Davina is proposing but still angry at the circumstances that led them here
"Under your terms, I'm guessing."She pauses, and Davina sighs"Spill."
Davina hesitates "There's a switch in the 9th Ward who hates that I'm Regent. She tried to kill me. If I retaliate, I'm starting a civil war, and I don't want to do that."
Hayley, realizing where she's going with this, stares at her "Fine. Just tell me who you want dead."

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Klaus Is on the balcony outside of his bedroom, drinking a tumbler of bourbon when he suddenly senses that he is not alone. He does Steven need to turn around to know that Jackson and Elijah are behind him."I thought I smelled swamp." He finally turns to face Jackson and Elijah, both of whom look furious as they glare at him.
Jackson asks "What d'you do with Hayley?"
Elijah move to klaus"Tell me what you know."
Klaus walks toward them with a coy expression, "Has Jackson misplaced his bride? Come to think about it, I did read that global warming was affecting migration patterns. Try Georgia!"
Jackson angrily "I just left the bodies of people I care about to rot in the woods because you left them defenceless against poachers!" Klaus looks surprised to hear this but smiles fakely cover it up "Like Kingmaker Land Development. Does that ring a bell?"
Klaus's smile falls, and Jackson realizes he's onto something "Yeah, the CEO is Lucien Castle." He gestures to Elijah "Elijah tells me you two go way back--"
Elijah cuts him off and walks toward Klaus so they are face-to-face "So, I will ask you once again — what do you know?"
Klaus points at Elijah "Asit happens, I just came back from a romp with our good friend Lucien. You can find him in the penthouse of the gaudy new construction on Canal. And while you two are catching up, be sure to ask him about the prophetic vision he showed me of our family spectacular downfall. You could use a good laugh."
Elijah Sighs and points at Jackson "You stay here. Niklaus and I will deal with this."
Klaus halts them "Actually, as long as Hayley's prowling about on two legs and unaccounted for, I'm staying with my daughter." Klaus walks toward Jackson, looking at him suspiciously "And, should I discover that this is yet another cock-eyed scheme for Hayley and you to abscond with her, the paltry remains of your beloved wolf pack will be sniffing at your entrails come morning."
Jackson scowls at him, which makes Klaus smile as he walks away. However, Elijah vamp-speeds in front of him, blocking his way. Elijah amused "This doesn't frighten you, brother. But, one day, your daughter will know exactly the kind of man that her father is."His smile falls, and he looks at Klaus with a deadly serious expression "If anything should happen to Hayley, you mark my words — no one will have to take Hope from you. She will, without question, leave you of her own accord." Elijah leaves with Jackson without another word, leaving a stunned and slightly worried Klaus behind to think about what he's just learned