Boom 🎉

Elijah woke up and saw klaus in blood with Hayley pushed to the wall. In an instant he pushed him away, Jackson also saw this took place in front of Hayley with yellow eyes.
"have you lost it, klaus?" Hayley groans at him.

"NIKLAUS" Elijah threatened him for his action

"leave me" he pushed away his brother's hand over him "she is the traitor"

"enough klaus. you must have lost your mind she just comes back from the curse"

"but wonder how?" he throws the chain at Jackson, who catches it immediately. His eyes zero on the pendant hanging "that's -"
"your darling-not-so happening wife bargain with this to Davina for help in a curse" he turns slowly at hayley .klaus continues "the one thing that belongs to my child now"
"Davina would never hurt hope. we made it sure ."
"and why exactly she needs that"
hayley hesitate "to bring her back"
Jackson quipped "is that possible"
"i don't care. you betray us?" he was moving to hayley when Elijah throws him back
"and you?" klaus stops in his path on seeing his brother face "where is your loyalty?" hayley and others look at Elijah grim face "at least hayley bargain with a pendent doing that for her pack, what you did?"
"bring on what false accusation you have for me"
"every time i thought your paranoid is all because of losing us. our family. but you are just selfish you and your happiness" every accusation make klaus angry
Freya interfere by placing herself between his brothers "enough . you can't -" klaus halt her sister "let him"
that angered Elijah and he blew a punch at klaus making his lip bleed who just to shock to argue "you put me as a bargain." klaus just look at him not getting anything " how you explain how i lost my memory and connect me to the lost love that never loved you" hayley and Freya eyes gauze out on the news about how Niklaus betray. whereas Jackson straightens upon getting such discovery
"wow amazing" hayley hoot where both brothers remain stone. Freya rolls her eyes as hayley smiles "i confessing that i gave Zoya bracelet to Davina .so she can deal with it and fight the curse but now because of YOU Elijah life is in danger"
strangely klaus remain silent and its remind him of the time when hayley hit Zoya and he saw Elijah fangs were almost out for fighting with hayley

.he put a hand in his pocket and took out the bracelet and hand over to Elijah "thank you brother" he spoke lowly and sped out

Freya sighs "seriously Elijah you... bring that out of the box"
"what we could-" she halts hayley "do you know for a month he was finding a way to break the curse with me.even today he was worried hayley"

"how about compelling Elijah?"

{

"you have to stab me with this at the end of this night" she knew I was going to stab her? "don't run your mind so hard"
"you planned your death"
"I knew that would lead to my death"
"at that game, you mean by you the reason for their death"
"We have to set a bait. and all they want is me." her eyes squint at the horizon "don't worry I will be alive after your stab. just look after others"
"you knew about dagger?" she? "you planned all this that room. you find her hotel, I never mentioned telling you room no" her eyes lower from horizon shifted to my jacket and then back to me and back to jacket.
i grab her shoulder"Zoya my brother loves you more than you can imagine"
"i know"
"what?"
"i realize these past days. even today he almost.."
"he will always make you his priority. i am glad he finds someone decent " and pure?
"i can't confess and can never let him" she turns to him .she spoke lowly "he must leave me" she hesitates "If .if.if."
"Stuck on a record"
"If I never survive these events please make him get rid of me." she handover me a note" Make him forget me" NO. He will die this time after all this. the anger caught me I threw in the air "Klaus please" she grabs my arms "he won't survive my death"
"you said you will live"
"I will but when the time comes and I never get back. you must know the drill" she again plucks out a paper from her denim jacket. "just need a witch and get it done. i don't want someone to love me as a punishment."
}

I didn't realize when tear comes out under the rain. if Elijah felt connected she might be alive or what is it?
Where?

Alexis reaches the quarter and saw the leader "this must be important enough to bring me here. Where the corpse"

they enter the frozen area and they were zipping up the corpse when she takes a look at her belongings at least not someone ancient. they pass her phone" we tried to hack it"
"Lucien better not heard. How incapable you are?" she toys back the phone and turns to move near the corpse. her mouth gaped as she saw her face. She gets out of the room taking out her cell. she turns to the "how long you guys have her?"
"not long just a few weeks" she dialled Lucien's cell but he didn't pick up "we also found two daggers impaling her" she turns to them and looks at the door lead her to the women Lucien is searching for like mad. She narrows her eyes at the "tell me everything?"

After few minutes she was examining the daggers when she got to know she was there with lots of algae on her." the cuts on her body, and her chest being impaled she was supposed to be dead"
"is she-?"
"no, if she was? She would have healed. She hasn't woke up but we saw a struggle for life"
"make her ready for travel" they nod.
Suddenly her phone rang"Alexis darling what's bothering you?"
she hears the soft music and knows he is outside"you seem busy to pick up my call"
"no need to be sad.no one is as precious as you" she smiles at his flirting

I saw hesitation and stride inside.
IT was all shattered with glass pieces with people on the ground blood seeping through their mouths and eyes. i saw a blooded footprint across the room explaining she ran away
"darling are you fine?"
should I tell "I will tell you when I reach with two news?"
"well then darling see you soon"
she touches the blood on the ground and got pulled into that and fainted. a figure hovers over her as blood falls on Alexis from the figure. she snatches the phone and keys from Alexis' hand. "forgive i need it urgent. pay you back" she checks the id "Alexis". Alexis got shoved to the side "if you are a saint" she removes the jacket from Alexis and pulls it on. 

"so what brings me?"  she wakes the phone screen and sighs "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOYA" she turns to them and sees the blooded mess "you guys should have brought up -Presents".  

klaus turned off his phone as he steps into the basket thinking about his brother's blames and the fact of how they are connected. whereas in the mansion Freya, hayley and Elijah were discussing the prophecy.
"you missed the fact Elijah is connected to Zoya"
"But how?" they turned to Elijah 
Elijah took the drink in his hand eying it "I just know I am connected,"
"you are hiding something? how can you say she never love klaus"
"sister i would be very glad if you shut down my brother's love life. and think to break that weird bond that only gives disability in our current circumstances"
"then we need her body because she is far stronger than your imagination. if she survives that night I have no idea what stops her"
"or maybe that daggers? maybe klaus has it somewhere hidden"
"no, it was with her or captor" he spoke taking a gulp "I felt being treated with heart-ripping off"
"if look into finn for the solution"
"for helping me"
hayley made a point "for helping her". Freya nods and took her talisman 

klaus was barefoot as he steps down the basket .he was on his way to his car but flashed by headlights . he scrunched his face in discomfort and lookup freezing himself