Suit Vs Denim

Zoya was walking away when Jackson called her name, he followed her but Zoya didn't stop. Hayley grabbed his arm, "Jackson, are you blind She uses you every time and you let her ".
Jackson looks at Elijah and then at Niklaus at the railing. He knew something was off. Elijah seems to be in his thoughts while Klaus is not reacting to anything, as if thinking something.
He snapped at her " I guess if you can forgive klaus for what he did, I don't think forgiving her is supposed to be a big deal. If someone she hurt the most is me Hayley, and she has never used me, we were friends," Jackson's words made to her " Hayley I Am your husband and I love you but I Am not just your husband, and if I don't force you to do anything, no one tells me what to do"

Hayley concludes, "So you forgive her".
"I Haven't," he clarified, "but neither I want her Dead." With that, Jackson shrugged his arm from her grip and walked out of the compound.
Hayley wants to ask Elijah why hasn't he told her where she lives. But Elijah had already left the compound. Hayley gives one last look to klaus and also leaves the compound. Klaus' mind was filled with Elijah's shouting.

Anger, but there was something else that had gone unnoticed by them He was helpless, eager, immature, anxious, and he never thought he would say absurd and selfish.

He was jealous 

he loved her

not the same love he had for all the women he ever had in his life.
never for tatia, or Celeste, not even for Hayley.

he is selfish for her.

When a selfless person turns selfish they forget their limits

Zoya

He was looking at me. I turn away to look out of the window
"Okay I hit someone and I got hit back."
"Why exactly did you hit someone?"
"Someone crawled up to my nerves" he knew there was a lot of "John " I tried to look adorable "Don't tell anyone please"
"As I won't tell no will know anything"
I dab cotton to the cut on my face Luckily that was not that big, but it hurt as I tried to speak "You still haven't told me how you got the Palatine"
He was hiding his smile but still, I caught "Oh I haven't?"
"Nah"
I waited for him to say something, but he acted as if there was nothing we were talking
"Say something?"
"I think it's going to rain?" He was indeed doing that intentionally
"Really? Rain? Huh?"
"I think so"
A smile formed on my face on seeing him failing to keep a smile
"I am getting more suspicious about it"
"Don't get suspicious. If it is going to rain it is going to be rain "
And all the spent with me observing him and him failing to keep smiling" i heard you are throwing a party?"
"Unfortunately" he looked but then focused on the road "I Am not fond of parties "
"Why?"
"It's boring fake smiles, boring conversations hello! HI! And it's a more business meeting ?"
"So it's a sapphire thing?"
"Kind of,...... or not?" he looked at me the same as when i was being tested, "I think it will rain"
i heard a laugh "Tell me if you need help"
"i never throw a party, not even a get-together. i don't have any idea what I Am supposed to serve. decorations? apart from the guest list, i have done nothing"
"I know you can handle anything"
"It's just three days away, and hey as in help I want you to take appi and jiju far away from the party somewhere safe,"
He goes suspicious "Safe?  Are you in danger?"
"It is not like that. I Am scared those guests might use them against me You know how business works. Can you? or I manage something else?"
" I will manage" There was a bit of coldness in his voice
"Thank you "

We both talk about Nikolai and party details, themes, alcohol, and food. I asked him to stay tonight, but he seemed busy, so he went away.

I silently enter, Diana is at the stairs walking down She sees me and waves at me "You seem to have a tough day" she motions at my face 
"Tough is an understatement,"
" How was yours? did appi annoy you?"
"Not much She is more after her husband, "
"I will call for the night"
"me too good night"
"Same for you"
I ascend the stairs. I throw my things on the couch as I lock my room door and drop myself on the bed.
As there is no noise to stop his voice. They spilled out.