Birthday Present

It shocks all of them, especially Hayley "Ali. Zoya Ali Khan". she mocks her with one eyebrow raised and a smirk playing along "if you excuse me from your greetings, I've got a controversy," The last person she wants to defend with beginning it "for positive you'll have". They share eye contact. Elijah read her, and there was nothing he was expecting. It had been hesitant, but not concluding to a judgment. Of course not fighting. But something else.

"For the primary time, you're useful, Hayley. Handle your Annoyed-ex for odd reasons," Jackson's eyes shifted yellow, and he tried to attack klaus. Zoya places a hand on Jackson's chest. Klaus smirks at them "look at the dog". Zoya sneered at him as she sensed anger bottling upon her palm "Klaus". At which he rolled his eyes.

Hayley interferes ", you come. He turned angry. Huh?" Zoya's face turns in shock. Hayley lurches at her, making Klaus catch her arm and twist it. She yells in pain "AHHH" not in a second Hayley gets on her feet and moves to attack Klaus when Elijah steps between them "ENOUGH. We are family" he looks at both his brother and Hayley. They both glare at one another.

Zoya taps a finger on Klaus's shoulder "Nik. Please". She got eyes on her. But she ignores and grabs his arm leaning into his ear and spoke as possible, knowing his violence "a lot goes on. You cannot ruin whatever you have". Klaus tilts his head, viewing her for a small amount, but meets her pleading eyes. He turns far away from Hayley and Elijah, Zoya sighs and removes her hand from Klaus.

Klaus took a hold of the Zoya arm "let's go-". She broke him "but Jackson,"

"a moment ago you were talking smart. What caught you? He strikes at you twice and you are -" he stops midway calming himself "love we are going back and you'll behave," he noticed her ability to argue over Jackson. He gave her a decent smile at her then, "and they'll work out. More or less I suppose I will help. HAPPY, "

She turned at Jackson lured with golden eyes. Jackson shuts his eyes, and it opens back to himself, "he is true. I Can hurt you, Zoya"

"See the Kenner allowed. Now must we?" Klaus whispered so low for "or should I tell him you planned to go away from him after tonight," she snaps her neck backward to Klaus. Who acts innocent? But that also did not falter in his gaze.

"Zoya" Jackson pleaded, breaking her glare attack. His eyes turned golden and blue often "Please LEAVE" his eyes turned golden and he lunged at her. Klaus throws him back to the wall. This time klaus grew impatient "Darling I would like to rip his heart out if you want"

Hayley storms to Jackson, "You won't klaus. We must take him to the compound'' Hayley looks at Elijah whose eyes are narrow at Zoya, but he turns at Hayley. Marcel got on his feet, "what is happening?" he followed the lady with Niklaus ' "You are alive". Zoya noticed that but ignored it with a frown over Jackson's state.
"OKAY, I LEAVE" she grit her teeth at Klaus. "Finally, "he took her arm, but shrugged she his hand, "I will return, but you stay back"
"NO" he shook his head.
Elijah noticed his brother shook his head as Niklaus boils his blood. For a woman, his recent interest got most hold over him. The most he wants, he can't forget how Klaus pulled in one's horns from a fight because she said to him. No wonder Hayley says we always hated others. Klaus gave her his keys and a cell phone, viewing her. Not the stare to kill her, but it was more plenty more for a few recent interests.
She nodded at something Klaus had said to her and headed to his car. She opened the door, and I saw her eyes move around staring at Jackson with fear, Hayley, and Marcel with boredom. Her eyes move at me, catching me off guard as I expect her to maneuver her gaze or mine. But it looks as if her eyes were telling me something. She may be a look down. Taking a deep breath, she clutches the handle and slides inside.

Klaus moved into his room, dumping last night's clothes, and dials a number "KLAUS. How's Jackson?"
"He is tolerating the side effects of Hayley and Davina. Freya and Vincent are treating him, he will be fine"
"How long will it take?" he felt the presence of "KLAUS?"