Table turns

"Oh, you don't care?" jackson turns to find zoya barefoot with shoes attached to the wheel bag "I'm here for my bag" he points to the bag "it's mine."
She shakes her head impatiently, "yeah Jackson, I buy it,"
He was licking his lower lip making Zoya rolls her eyes "carry them. I am tired" she shoved it toward them "where is your truck?"
"you okay? I've been flogging myself.
"In all seriousness, Jackson, when I took you seriously." You're a clown as well as a friend. There's no reason you should be taken seriously,
he looks, "sometimes you should," he clenches his teeth, "you need to know that I'm still angry at you,"
"I see."
"Honestly, is there anything else I should know about?" His eyes are still "serious?"
She winks and opens her mouth and all she could get through is "where's your truck?"
He's bright enough to break his soul.
Zoya notices him driven' silently. There was never this enormous silence between them. "I'll tell you everything, but if you promise never to touch the liquor,"
"you have nowhere to go for such demands,"
"It is big and-"
"And you don't trust me," he didn't even look at her in the mirror. Just driving
"I trust you, maybe you don't believe it, but I do," he suddenly braked and Zoya almost punched her head in the front if she didn't have a belt around her.
"Okay, I'm not going to touch the liquor from tomorrow on, how surprised am I? That big," he squeezes his eyes on big.
"I" there was a breath intake, and Jackson will still achieve more by squeezing them "I will like to observe for a week first" His eyes slowly move to normal and he sits straight on the seat and looks ahead.

Zoya

Not a word. just still looking ahead to the dark end. "I never want to involve you as it connects you to Hayley and whatever affects her - affects you"
"Why haven't you told me where you were staying? And whatever it is,
"Jackson, you already got your hell." He's looking down "and one fact your reason for divorce is me,"
"You didn't do it-"
"don't jack. Don't behave like you're not at fault. Not even half a percent. and this percentage is because of me"
"she was cheating" which closes Zoya's argument "that's not even with Elijah."
"she was-". He took a turn and continue "yes, one night I followed her and found her with one of the wolves of our clan "
"and you, you moron, you kissed her," he looks out from under her glare.
"I don't know Zoya. I'm not sure, but I can't erase my memory with her. our marriage. All alliances. "

Niklaus was in his room when he heard tires screeching. He peaks through curtains and feels relief seeing Zoya smiling. the next Jackson pulls out her bag "finally". He notices Zoya looking up and notices nikaus and she smiles while looking at him with a smile. He raised his eyebrows, faking surprise but then shut the curtain smiling. Hayley was working out her mind with managing hope toys when Elijah saw her troubled "I guess that beast said you something"
"No. it's not much. he felt left out. Mary left him to the bayou. Zoya I guess hurt him"
"but then he got no right to lash at you"
she turns to him nervous "I ask for all this. He was asking me to leave but then I didn't"
She was looking around for something but heard something and moved to the balcony. Elijah followed her and they saw Zoya in her apartment with Jackson observing her bag. "about clothes Jackson, you hardly know how to pack a women's bag". He points his finger at her "I was in hurry"
"still have you ever thought what most needed to be the for women"
"did I miss something?"
"I don't want to give you a list but sometimes just use a little bit of this" she ruffles his hair too messy. Hayley goes back to hope rooms but Elijah was still looking ahead to them angry to see her around. Just a day I will offer her such a deal she won't deny.

"So how are you going to get such a big amount? just look at you, you don't get much to spend
and I am not a billionaire" he continues throwing broken legs to corner "why don't you join some IT company, you are more in gadgets"
"IT asks time jack. I want quick money"
"Let's try rob the bank."
her face lit up "I will heal people"
he goes dumbfound "what?"
her eyes squeeze in her thoughts "I just need"
"need what?"
"I need to..."
"what you need to" he got irritated as Zoya was daydreaming "Zoya" he throws a pillow at her
she sighs "what? Don't worry I will tell you my plan" she drags him by his hand making him sit "tell me about this Strix."
he lay his head over her "dominating. Dressed black. talk out blah -blah- blah their history of vampires. aye is the name I heard. As Elijah and she were close and he was her mentor. And something like he once discovered Strix"
she nods "that's not even a cool name" he moves away and look at her "I exactly have the same thought" they nod knowing how well they agree
"Well this guy Mohinder wants me to join this un-cool black-fool group" she continued in a low voice knowing the ears around this house "He got me and Zoe bailed out by stating an alibi" she looks at him with a drop shoulder "don't give me this look jack. I don't want to be body search or use public bathrooms" she notices the wall clock somehow got still in a running mood after Jackson volcano "you should sleep" he nods and goes to the couch "well that's mine. You go take bed"
"won't you sleep?" he noticed her and realize "you will talk to cami soon"
she nods "well how about you tell me where is your laptop"
"I don't own a laptop"
 she shook her head "how do you get no laptop?"
"quite well as you" he retards and pulled up the blanket over his head. Zoya moves to the switchboard and shuts the light.