a distraction

Airport

"We will back in few days before eid"
"Call me when you reach"
He nods at her, but then both of them are unsure "I will kill you if you die"
She smiled at which they frown "we are serious" they spoke together

"Leave both of you" she pushes them

i know it was difficult for them to leave me, but then i can't ask them to stay away from their family. yes, they have family apart from me .they were never fond of me, after all, i was not their blood. having me in their life they never ask for a child, which upsets their family. appi and jiju noticed that kept me away from their hatred glare. and jiju job gives them a good chance to keep me away from all the family drama.

 i drive to the Lucien has given address and shamelessly late. 

the carnival is in full form - loud, crowd, and colourful lights. 

I felt a tap on my shoulder .i look back to no one close, I look forward "Mr. castle".he was there with a smile in black leather jacket styled hair.

"Lucien. Please call me Lucien"

"Lucien"

He sighed in relief "finally" with start walking .something interests him "ever watch a play"
Oh God don't tell me

"Your face speaks a lot"

we walk further inside with him telling me his few childhood memories, His travels .he is a fun person. We were talking rubbish, from Neil Armstrong to the Taylor Swift

The most non-funniest parodies
"Believe me it will be trending in 2050. I am going to be the father of all fools - Lucian Castle" he himself was laughing

"Those are the most hideous I have ever could heard"

"But still make you laugh"

I still continue smiling

"Zoya, I would like to date you"okay i accept it was expected 70 % but not while i was almost chilling  "and it's not one of the hideous "   
i don't know what i am supposed to say 
"l know there was someone, i can sense it.......i once lived that too"
someone can reject him "I loved her a lot, maybe right now too." i am familiar with this state " But she loves someone else and I got hurt in that too badly to change into something you don't like.RUDE, ARROGANT" he spoke while looking a sip as if it was ages ago.

there was silence "Even though you don't want to date me. It's fine, but don't treat yourself like that. there is another way to get rid of that -" tell me " torture them " a touch of klaus "for you hurt them"

we were at the end of our personal meeting  and i declaimed "I need time to think"

His eyes stop wandering and nod "of course but who will deny the title mother of fools". he leans at me but then back away while smiling. i felt my cheeks burning 

He walking aside with me to my car like a gentleman. we were both were facing each other "am i allowed to call you ........... when i felt talking to you?" his eyes holds a fear . for me?
"sure" a glint flash in his eyes " goodnight Lucien"
he spoke softly"good night" and took a step back from my car.  i drive a little distance to saw him still standing there  

after all, he thought about me giving me chance to think .i can't deny he was a good distraction

I text to John and dave to not worry and staying back. i shut down my phone as some useless message start popping. I drive to the city and park it some alley. i remove my boots and plop them on seat .now my earphones and laptop.

i start working with managing my mails,

few were from my colleagues wishing me a better future as my internship got completed then few from council members and few from the shipping companies, and others from the university about their academic performance.