get together

Rebekah spins the bottle, and it points on her face " truth?"
Elijah narrowed his eyes, "What precisely were you looking at on the streets on the horse,"
"Boredom caught me. I met her soaked in the rain, I somehow admire the idea too." her smile widened "Later, we played happily ending Romeo Juliet in our own weird manner, and to carry out the epic we brought the horses. I lift her in my arms, shouting my oaths," without delaying for Rebekah to finish. He whirls the bottle, which results in klaus.
he sighs but then gives Zoya a narrow smile "truth, asks love?"
"If Finn ever comes back to you all, with a fresh mind. Will you accept him?" it gets them back.
"you haven't overlooked him till now," Zoya waits for him to meet. "it depends on what a fresh mind state is for him?"
she nods and spins the bottle, which ends on her face "truth?"
"Why does Finn matter?" we await him to overwhelm this setup by seeking her all of her past she was in shock of him suggesting that. Her demeanor turned to review a memory, " I believe we are likewise.  there was a time when I crave nobody, I don't care about anything, for decisive, not that open up to even mention I don't know - the same annoyance version that drives everybody out. But one day I discovered him - a reflection of mine I was - and I did what you have done with Marcel, look after him. He is the first reason or a shift that set me to hold What I Crave, I deserve," she glances at them - an unusual expression Elijah looking at the bottle, klaus look a mixture of annoyance and tenderness and Rebekah look guilty.
Zoya took the bottle and spun it. It stops on Rebekah "Rebekah?"
 She flees backward to herself "dare?" she peers at Elijah
"you will never look at any night out with her " and next word he got two annoying voices "WHAT?" a respite "WHY?" Klaus smiled . Elijah's eyes don't wander from Rebekah "sister, you are failing the price of your words"
Rebekah gaped at him, "you brood over a carpet, brother,"
Zoya eyes dough between Elijah and Rebekah. she feels pity for Rebekah. and next words grabs Rebekah's concern "it's okay Rebekah, we can have a sleepover as plenty as you wish," she winks at Rebekah, and a winning smile formed on Rebekah face "I like you,"
"I know you have mentioned that thrice tonight,"
Rebekah noticed her brother "Nik is effectively any reason you are grinning like a moron?"
"don't quit on my account. carryon" he followed his brother hand knuckles turned white. she spins the bottle making it stop on Zoya
Zoya thinks for a moment while putting out her lower lip, she hums " truth?"
Niklaus make sure his eyes speak his intentions "Are you capable of killing your parents?"
" yes,"
"Are you sure?"
She laid back and groan " yes Niklaus I will lead them to their death," Her phone rang flashing her jiju on screen "it's late now. Forgive me, I have to drop my act of liking this game," she looks at Rebekah." it's not the game, but those two who sulk" she hides her grin from both brothers but smiles at her "Overall I Am leaving " she handled her wet hairs by one hand and grabbed her handbag." and what next?" she looks at brother.
 Elijah answered while noticing her fingers glides through her hair "We wait for them to make a move and look for Vincent if miss maria does nothing,"
Zoya spoke non-chanting "maybe you could distract her " Elijah and Klaus choke on their drink, whereas it embarrassed Elijah but Klaus let the all-out laughing loud. but the irony is something Zoya knows which made her smile. klaus got calmed,, but he was still carrying a soundless laugh on his face
 Rebekah questioned her, "did I miss something?" 
Niklaus inject with his gleeful voice "oh, sister you missed the moment of meeting the lovely Elijah's recent lover," Rebekah looks at Zoya, who just rolled her eyes  but mouth at her  'MY MOTHER'
Elijah clear his throat ignoring their humorous gaze suggests Zoya, "why don't you distract her over a business?"
"no, I Can't. I am taking 2.5  days off from all this." she can sense all three filled with curiosity" I Am thrown to a big get together and I Can't say no,"
klaus groan "here we were dealing with two who had a great wish of slaughtering you and you are there enjoying,"
 she rolled her eyes knowing how much she will enjoy "aren't you a Mikaelson who can break a stone from the needle? For once prove it you are smart and surprise me," she challenged him.
Rebekah frowned, "I have to go back to that empty plantation,". klaus smile at her pathetically which just infuriates her. 
 whereas Elijah got relaxed not giving any attention, which got ruined as Zoya suggests" or you can join me for sleepovers," Rebekah facelift up " you can help me get this get together tolerable, and -"She throws herself at Zoya "I love to throw parties" she squeezes Zoya with her arms. Zoya lightly put her hands around Rebekah.
Rebekah finally moves away from her, grinning like a child " give me the keys I will drive". Zoya didn't question her and the handover keys. Rebekah without hesitation took Zoya's hand and led themselves out.
"she grew on Rebekah," his brother just hums "brother are you jealous of Rebekah,,"Elijah took the spin bottle with disgust and placed it right on the table "if you think 1 am trauma irritation as jealousy. please tickle yourself with it. I go look at what mess Rebekah had made in her room," he moves upstairs.