Klaus

"have you told Jackson?" 
Hayley looks at Freya "he won't believe. honestly speaking i also don't believe. she saved us so many times, she saved hope "
"i don't trust anyone, not her, not vincent .but can't let that doubt go unchecked" Hayley blinks in agreement
"what is she capable of? as she is not a witch? i haven't catchup much with bayou thing"
"she is capable of controlling witches and wolves .a big source of energy, but i think something is uncomplete, she is incomplete there are many missing puzzles. she is a mess or she created it"

" what can help us or leverage her"
"i don't know "

"but i do" marcel appears at the doorway

Zoya

"vincent?" a name after a long time "i haven't thought he will pop more in future"
"he said that you will come after my daughter for powers"
"you should trust him" i tried to play for fun
"you are enjoying this moment like a crazy " i smile on his temper " he is turning everybody against you"
"That was our plan" so fool 
"Your plan was making them get along .so we can fight for ours with the help of them." "I want to know how we can kill them"
 her phone rang  "just a second" he throws a hand in the air  and motioned me to go ahead and talk " appi" i picked up

klaus  

phone fall from her grip. i saw her clutching her tummy, but then she is back to herself .i was digging in her office thing when she suddenly ran away.

i follow her .she was leaning to the wall throwing up i motioned to her "stop" i was pushed back with a force. i felt the force lift up as she throws. i moved to her all the while maintaining distance "got knocked up, love.", but then scent her of her blood hit me.
"get me my bag " i get her bag .she is still having her back to me kneeling on the ground.

after a while, she turns to look pale and drowned eyes. i saw blood splattered on the ground .as i look up at her
god no

"i got you" i catch her limp body in my arms "at least one thing cleared they have made a move".i lift her in my arms and place her in the car, throwing her bag in.

Zoya
i snuggle close to the fluffy .i felt someone poking me "five minutes " and through my leg around fluffy .having it all for me

Then someone sank on my bed "wake up cuddler"

i jolt of my sleep .he smile "got your sense back "
i sigh in relief as i was hugging a pillow and slowly memory make an appearance "i faint" he proper on an elbow "you were coughing up blood"
"where i am ?"
"in my room.lucky the compound was empty, no one asked anything "
i sigh in relief
"i wait downstair"
i nod and he vamps out

i gather me out of bed, grab my bag and step in the bathroom, as usual, I brush my teeth and saw my hair they were bizarre. I comb my hair and then step-in shower.

Zoya descends the stairs gathering the attention of unexpected company Freya and marcel. they were glancing at each other than Niklaus 
klaus motioned her to eat, which she accepted as she was weak.

she grabbed salad making Klaus roll his eyes " i think you were expecting a bucket of ice cream " a smile unintentionally formed. 

Klaus decides to not start any conversation till she just barges out without having food .last night he tried to make her drink his blood, but she doesn't consume it. maybe it doesn't go well with curators.

she is just a child in adamant

"i haven't found my phone in my bag" she spoke to Klaus.

he pulled out from his pocket and placed it on the table "your cell was buzzing for long"
"okay" she checks for the missed call but stopped as she saw call being picked " you picked the call "
"What else do you expect? it doesn't stop?........ and what worse can happen?"
she points a daring smile like a dagger on his face "i hope the answer will be same when you were thrown in a shiny embroider suit and have to ride to my home on a horse with thousand of the band playing romantic songs" in a single breath
"marriage " gia enters the compound "well why that description?"
marcel joins "i know we have differences, but please i would like to witness that"
klaus smile "of course marcel, after all, a marriage can't be completed without a flower girl " Zoya let out a chuckle 
, but then a moment later fight to engulf her and she kicks him "never pick my phone again"

her phone rang

"Zoya where are you? why weren't you were picking up your phone" she relaxes and then rolls her eyes on seeing him smiling

it was all prank. she felt the need for privacy and move to the kitchen 

"i have to leave early for work and have a lot on my head "
"at least you have to tell john .he would have dropped you, but somehow i am glad you drive the car at least it is your punishment"
"i call you in few minutes appi " 
she was going to hang up when she felt "appi" she stop eating "kahiye ?"(speak)
"it's okay"
"Kaye"(speak)
"tumhane tickets kyu karwai Zoya?"  (why you have booked tickets?)
"ap jaiye "(you go)
"tumhe-"
"appi Mujhe kuch nahi hoga"(nothing will happen to me) her shoulder drops "agar meri kissamat merna likha hai toh ,app ya main kuch nahi kar sakte.jo hona hai so Hoga .why worry? (if i was destined to die i will die, none of us can do. why worry?)"
"subahe sai bakwas karne koi nahi mila"(haven't found anyone for your rubbish? ) she smile " kuch khaya?"(eaten something?)  she humm "bhar ka?"(fast food?) she humm in different tone "salad?" she humm with smile " hamare jane se phele aa jaogi na bache?"(will you be here before departure?)
"Ji"(yes)

she felt being watch turned to find the kitchen empty. she looks more curiously to catch something up got nothing

she saw a text when she fainted from Lucien 

'can we meet?'

i text back 'want me to bring some files'

'i want to meet you personally, not  professionally'
'please. i will be out from the city for long . can we?'

that was unexpected, ice water over my head 

'okay, i will stop by your apartment' i would like to know what it is?

'No, let's meet outside there is a carnival going on '

'okay'

' i will send you details  in a few minutes'

'hmm'

PERSONALLY

is he interested in me? ME?

gia was walking upstairs when she reaches the table with marcel smiling at her and oddly she is reddening. she turned her attention to klaus who looks regular. weird where is his act of sweet and cuteness with dark heart? "Thanks for lunch, i have to leave. my keys " 

"follow me" he walks out leaving her  sighing to trail behind him

 they reach around her car 

she groaned "klaus if you are going to company me for that  long, will you please being gentleman carry my handbag it is heavy "

"so you are going home?"

"why so concern?"

"We have to figure it out about your state?"

"it will go away with time"

he narrows his eyes" it happened before"

she rolls her eyes"GET IN"

he was still looking at me "Why are you looking at me like that?"

still not looking away " you must know that you are the most irresponsible across the whole  land"
"It is tiring to meet new witches" she whines " they are so unhygienic " a smile formed on klaus face seeing her frowning and scrunched face "remember dahlia, Ewww"

her running away from hut outside plays in his mind

he turns away to smile

"Unfortunately, you have to meet a witch .what about those witches you have around?"
" they are kids "
"aren't you?"
"There is nothing wrong to be a kid occasionally"
"your occasion seems to be regular"

she gave him tight smile "have you planned to step out or am i supposed to kick you out" 

he glares "you will thank me later on" he pushes  or more  throw my car door to my seat