a random choice

"i haven't expected that?"
"do you?" Love him!
"i just don't hate him anymore"
"who do you hate" he spoke casually "I never saw hate for anyone in you....."

"ME " there was a pause  "i am too annoying for myself" she joked and move to counter hiding her face

"Zoya "
she controlled "hmm"
"you took a pause"
"just wondering why you are here?"
"excuse me. i was always around it was you who maintain distance from all of us"
"i am not blaming you, just curious?"
"so am i? what is going around? you spending time with Niklaus, he turns manageable " really manageable? "it was i who heard the story about him .it was the sweetest he was ever sound by anyone"
"i have no idea of klaus being...Manageable. and we spend 'time' to learn fighting, history, facts"
" sure?"
"yeah" i open the lid of cooker "hungry?" he nods and moves to stool "and vincent?" we shared a look at each other and it clicks him "they are hiding something"
I gave my hands a rest "vincent knew my parents .he unofficially prophecy that i was behind Davina disappearance and also threat to hope "
"how klaus react ?"
"well, he knew about the upcoming threat. I am not saying he won't kill me if he doubts, but strangely he doesn't believe him and defiantly he knows he needs me for the war "
"aren't you both get along well?" He just rolls his eyes
"you sound jealous"
"i am " he frowns " my wolves are hunted in the bayou, my wife is being secretive, here you residing over klaus then me"
"aren't you men very easily got offended?"
i put the bowl in front of him "why this looks like hospital food?"
"Be grateful it doesn't taste like that "
 he took a spoonful "it is defiantly not the best i have tasted"
"It is easy to cook and eat without any more thoughts"
"where are others?"
"appi and jiju are in Delhi, and rest i gave them week off"
"and others" who others?
oh yeah! "i send them out, to have a day for myself" lie again

"don't be wild but you are having dark circles " "Let's go out"

"Where bayou Nah they don't like, new Orleans -"
"When you turn so negative? It was all the same as before"
she points spoon at him"Just being practical and seriously nothing changes?" 
"If it is affecting you badly.leave all this" she looks another way and silence engulfs them " why don't you tell them?"
She shook her head in no "if I tell them they will be a target too. Which reminds me you have to be more alpha leader than buddy .atleast that way you will not be the target. next time you saw me blame me "
"Why not punch you in face "
"Even better" he closes his eyes to her dumbness
"Have you lost your brain?"
"Oh come on .sided with Hayley and then at least pretend to hate me"
 he drops his eating "On what blame?"
"Anything? I was behind some destruction. i am behind wolf hunting and you caught me red-handed. oh god Jack cook up a story"
"What exactly is in your mind?"

MARCEL

i was having my drink, when i move out while paying for it "it is already being paid" he narrowed his eyes "that women paid for your drink ."
 he turns to a woman in her thirty drinkings her cocktail while reading a book, she noticed him noticing but remain focusing on her book. he moves to her "is it taken ?"
she looked up from her book and smile " no, please " she motioned him to sit " hello Marcellus" his eyes narrowed at her

Elijah 

"what's the matter, Elijah?"
"i want you to make someone talk"
he opens the door to show Felix on the chair staring at him " who is he?"
"Mr.Felix. he is paralyzed " Freya moves to touch him when Elijah grab her hand mid-air " beware of his charming way"
"it is not something hard. i have to gather few ingredients " he nods at which she is gone to gather stuff 
 he sighs - just a few hours 

Zoya

"and you think they will make a move?"
she hummed " as much evil satan they are they still believe in more the merrier- so optimistic" 
"for once i accept they will join their hand to destroy you, how you are going to end them ?"
"it's a lot of MIA talks .lets continue that some other day. talk about you?" " how's your life?"
"wolfs are given a place in st Anne church for now"
"once it passes away i will look into that" he blinks 
"and hayley?"
his eyes got hard "hardly met these days " he groaned"I don't want to talk about that"
"is that the reason you are here early .then i guess we can talk about my visit to Paris and few things i discovered"
"enlighten me"