Chapter 1

Aimen POV

It is a chilly evening to wake up early in the morning. I am in a mood of sleeping in today and enjoy the chilly weekend.
But there was someone who was peppering me with sloppy and wet kisses all over my face. I groaned and turned away my face to another side puller the duvet over my head just to hear giggling sounds.

I reluctantly opened my eyes to look at my adorable intruders, who gave their phupho a small rabbit teeth grins. Pulling them closer I kissed them and lulling them back to  sleep.

"Aimen we are here to wake you up not for them to sleep again. " bhabhi said in amused voice.

"Bhabhi let us sleep, we will be up in some time" with saying that I pulled my babies closer to me and looking at them being so darn grown up makes me want to stop the time.

"No miss you need to attend your last day of college and then go with sarah to Zehra chachi's home and Aidah and Rayn need to have their breakfast " bhabhi carried the twins downstairs,  let me get ready for the day.

Aidah and Rayn are now a year old, who love to blabber around the house and making it more livelier. The best part of their blabbering is when they call me "mi" phuphu.
Quickly getting dressed up I went downstairs, where everyone was waiting for me . Munching on some bread slices spread with nutella I bid my goodbye to go college , but bhaijaan volunteered to drop me off.

"So Aimen what are you going to do after your graduation?" Bhai asked.
"I don't know,  I'm clueless as ever, aap hi kuch suggest kare(you can suggest me )" I said him , wanting to know his opinion since he probably has more knowledge what to do as he in his free time become a counselor to some youngesters who came to masjid,it was something he liked .
When baba asked as to why he does this, he simply said he will get to know different perspective of people towards life and to help them in some way or the other.

"In my opinion, after exams you can start internship in our company see whether you like working or not, if you don't you can also continue to pursue your masters degree" he laid out few options to me, to know what I can do, leaving the rest to me to decide.
"I will surely think about it " I responded.  Soon we reached college and dropped me off to go his way.

The day went pretty fast,  during the lunch hour Sarah baji arrived at the university to know of I'm in to come with her to bade chachijaan house.

As it was last day, seeing there is no lecture going on I decided to ditch the classes as it was mostly students chit chatting over everything.

We went to a near by cafe to have some food. I went in to order my food and when I came back to the table I looked baji flustered. It was a rare site in itself to find her blushing.

"Oho Sarah baaji aap kis baath kar itna blush kar rahi hain" wriggling my eyebrows I asked her.
(What is the reason for your blush sarah "

"Hayee, should I take a picture of you and send it to zayd bhai and ask him that if you aren't blushing or not?" Sarcasm dripped my voice.

Although sarah baji was elder to me just by 6 months or so I still call her baji and I can always tease her as she doesn't mind a bit.
"So tell me what is it?" I asked her finally after calming myself.

"Zayn called, he can't pick us up and Salman bhai is also busy so Rayyan bhai is probably going to pick us up" she concluded.
She was going there to choose the decor for the room. Zayd bhai specially requested her parents to let her and I was supposed to tag along with them.

After a while Rayyan bhai came and as always he looked grumpy.  I don't know what is it with him, as whenever I see him, always angry.

"Chale Sarah " he said snapping me out of the trance. We walked over to his car.
Soon reaching their place Sarah baji got busy with the decor and other stuff that chachi needed her opinions on.

I was starting to get bored so I went to the kitchen to munch on something. Rummaging through the kitchen I found some dahi papdi.
Eating on to it while watching some dramas on my phone when khadoos entered the kitchen. Seeing me he changed his route to go outside.

"Rayyan bhai" I called him before he could go away.
"Yes Aimen. How may I help you?" He spoke in a formal tone which irked me but I maintained my calm.

"Bhai, did I knowingly or unknowingly hurt you" I asked him for what I've been meaning to ask from the long time.
"No, why do you ask?" I noticed the change in his poker face before I could understand his emotions it changed quickly to his same poker face.

"Because, your behavior have drastically changed especially towards me. You behave normally with others but angry bird towards me" I spoke in a light tone with humor in it because I didn't like being serious which was out of my character.

And I even tried of being serious but people take me for granted.  So from that time on I always try to do the serious talk with some humor.
And the reason I asked him this is that I dont like anyone being angry with me, so I approach them whether it is their fault or mine.

"Aimen it's all in your head , am very normal with you. And I'm not angry " giving me a small smile he went away from there. I was relieved.

Sara baji and zayd bhai are set to get married in just few days. I was looking forward to it.

******

Author's note:

Hello, Assalamualikum people.

How are you all doing ?
It's been a long time since I updated anything.

I know this is little short chapter but I promise it will get longer in few chapters.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Do share your thoughts and views.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

And now I'll end up my rant. Meet you in next chapter .
Stay safe.

Love,
Joyous soul