Chapter 33

Aimen POV

"Ammi tell Rayyan to give back my laptop." I complained to her who didn't pay any attention to me.

"Ammi " I whisper shouted at her.
"Thik hi kiya hain usne. All day long you stare at that dabba. It's good he has taken down your laptop. You need to go outside like walk in the garden. " ammi sided him as she gave me the fruits which she cut for me.

I kept the plate aside and stared down at him who was enjoying seeing me complain to ammi.
"Aimen am still here. " ammi voice made me look at her, making Rayyan burst out laughing. 

"Ammi..." I whined to her but she shook her head and went away. Rayyan chuckled getting up from his seat and sat beside me on the bed wrapping an arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"Come let's go for a drive. You've been cooped up in this room for way to long." Rayyan said taking away my shawl which was wrapped around me.
"No I'm good in my room. I don't want to go anywhere. Jab mann kar raha tha tab kahi nahi lekar gaye aap. " I muttered under my breath.

I'm now in my third trimester. In the eighth month to be precise. After the incident, ammi took me home. From then on I was put on complete bed rest. I had shifted to the guest bedroom downstairs. The next doctors appointment I was put on IV as my amniotic fluid hasn't increased.

"Jaan at that time your health was our priority. I will never risk it for few minutes of fun. Now the doctor have advised you to go out. She suggested you to start walking it will help you at the time of delivery. "he pestered kisses on my face randomly while speaking. This kisses test my patience. He kissed my whole face but not my lips. He teasingly kissed the corner of my mouth dodging my lips.

I turned in his arms grabbing his face and pulled him into a hard kiss. He groaned as I nibbled on his lower lip. We kissed for a while until I was panting. He gave me the smirk which makes me swoon over him.

"Don't look at me like that. My self control is hanging by a thread. " he whispered in a deep voice against my ear his breath making me shiver.

"Let's go" I breathlessly whispered to him.
"What?" He asked pulling away from me.
"For a drive" I answered him as I got up from the bed with his help and went to change.

By the time me and Rayyan came out Ahad bhai was playing with the kids. Ammi and baba have gone to chachi and chachu house.

"Ahad bhai hum drive par jaa rahe hain. If you want anything we can get you. " Rayyan asked bhai as he sat on the couch I stood there waiting.

"No we don't need anything. Aaj baarish hogi lagta hain. " Ahad bhai said as he took Razan in his arms who was interested in growing beard.

"I dont think it will rain bhai . Its sunny day. " I told him as there was no dark clouds in the sky.
"Aaj aap bahar jaa rahi hain. Toh lehaza baarish toh hogi" he teased me who was joined by Rayyan.
"I don't want to go out anymore. Aap dono hi chale jaaye." I told them stomping my feet I turned my way to going to my room.

"Aimen we were joking. Come let's go don't take it to your heart. " Rayyan came strolling behind me. I didn't turn towards him going to my room.
"Aimen come on. Chaltein hain. " grabbing my wrist he told. I decided to stop my dramatic self and go. We went to near by milkshake store.

We went around the city. Rayyan was speaking about his days at the office. We then went to our home after almost a month. It was a suprise to chachi and Sarah appi. Rayyan helped me come out of the car. We came inside to find everyone seated .

"Assalamualikum..." we both greeted to everyone grabbing their attention to us.
"Walaikumsalam Aimen baccha...how are you ? Come beta sit." Chachi spoke grabbing  my hand making me sit on the bed.