Chapter 27

Aimen POV

The least favorite thing of weddings is the after work. You don't feel working anymore. The wrapping of things like the decor, food, clothes and accessories. Before the actual wedding I would have done the same thing a thousand times but the wedding is over and bam you don't want to do anything.

I have given in charge for the leftovers. The caterer have left the food in the foil containers and I had to store them in the refrigerator. It was a work in itself as all the containers didn't fit as the refrigerator was already swapped with food. So we  had took few with us.

Rayyan was very occupied with the issue in his office. He promised me that he will speak to bhai but after the wedding was over as he didn't wanted to spoil anyone's mood.

The next morning we woke up late. Like very late around 2 in the afternoon. We also have slept after fajr even though we arrived home around 12' in the night.

When I woke up Rayyan have crushed me between him and the mattress . His weight was crushing me.
"Rayyan...you are crushing me." I said to him just to make him tighten his hold on me.

"Motuuu......" I whisper yelled to get his reaction. He did wake up.
"Kise motu kaha ??? " he squinted his eyes towards me caging me in between his elbow. "Aapko aur kaun hain. I don't have a boyfriend do I. Oh wait I do have a secret boyfriend you aren't aware of. ?" I teased him enjoying his emotions pooling in his eyes.

He smashed his lips on mine with passion and possessiveness yet with love laced through it.
"Wasn't last night enough to let you know that you only and only belong to me. You are mine Aimen I don't want you to think of a guy even it's in your imagination. " he said with possessiveness dripping his voice. Repeating the ministrations of the last night.

*****

A week has been passed to Salman bhai wedding. We have gone back to our routines with him going to office and me helping chachi and Sarah appi with small chores. Zafeerah baby was growing up Masha Allah. I even went to the orphanage built after tabish passed away.

The word no longer gave any feelings to me. But I at times I would pray for his maghfirat (forgiveness) from the almighty.

Rayyan spoke to Ahad bhai and Zayd bhai about the blunder took place. The best lawyer of the town was hired to find the loop holes and how to make up loss.

The lawyer found out that the  client who ditched the contract have done the similar stunt pulled to another company and instigated the shareholders to withdraw from the company.

Now we have to gather all the proof and present in the eyes of law. In Sha Allah we were on the victory side.

It was huge relief for me to find him little stressed free these days. Both of my bhaijaan have supported him immensely and gave him a earful of scolding for hiding it from them.

Ahad bhai has always been good at counseling. Masha Allah he would counsel the youngsters in the masjid when ever he is free. That is the reason I hinted to him how Rayyan has insecurities that was the reason he didn't say them.

He along with Rayyan have gone to a boys trip for a day. I went over to bhabhi's place to help her out. Being in last trimester along with toddler twins to handle is quite difficult.

The night they returned Rayyan looked cheerful and optimistic.

We had the dinner at my home as ammi insisted. She have gone over the board and prepared all his favorite dishes.

"Ammi isn't a girl supposed to be pampered when she comes to her maternal home. " I asked ammi just to tease her.
"Aimi you aren't a small girl as Aidah to be pampered " bhai teased me instead. He and ammi have always been in the same team while me and baba would team up along with appi.