Chapter 10

Aimen POV

The whole night I couldn't stop crying and thinking about him. I know I spent few hours of my life with him, I wouldn't be so attached to him, but I couldn't get him out of my soul.

In the middle of the night I woke up from horrendous nightmare of that particular night. Feeling a little thirsty ,I marched my way to the kitchen.

When I arrived in the living room I saw bhai and bhabhi seated on the sofa with bhabhi's head on bhai' shoulder both had this uncomfortable face itched. I have totally forgotten about them coming with me.I realized how selfish I was being , not even thinking for an ounce for these people who have always supported me and motivated me through out.

I moved towards them trying to make no sound and I slightly shook bhai's other shoulder who woke up with a jolt.
"Aimen are you alright?" His sudden actions woke bhabhi from her slumber and she asked the same.
"I'm sorry for making you all tensed and being a nuisance " I tried not to cry but the zaalim tears would cascade down my face.
Bhabhi took me in a hug and bhabhi wrapped us both in his embrace.

"Its okay Aimen it is a tough phase that you are going through, don't you dare say that you are a nuisance to anyone of us" she sternly spoke.
"Bhabhi how am I supposed to believe that he have really left me alone, he was.... supposed to be... here .... I can't...I just....." hysteric cry broke out of me.
"Aimi you are not alone baccha we are with you... next time you say you are alone main ek thappad lagaunga " bhai said rubbing my back in a soothing manner.

"I'm sorry I forgot about both of you being here aidu and Rayn would be missing you and I'm sorry.." I was very angrily interrupted by bhai angry voice, " agli dafa phir se sorry bola toh main tujhe bahoot badi punishment dunga".

I weakly smiled at them and we went back to home. It was around 3 in the night we reached home.

Next morning I was woken up by caressing of my forehead and kisses by my precious munchkins . I groggily open my eyes to see appi and bhabhi in the room. I pulled all my munchkins in the duvet  and we again slept.

The next time I woke up no one was in the room. I quickly freshen up and went downstairs for breakfast it was around 12 in the afternoon. Ammi came towards with a plate with all my favorites. She fed me till all the contents in the plate finished.

Later she took me in her room and did my hair and made me relaxed. And spoke to me ,just mother daughter heartfelt talk. I listened to her carefully with atmost attention. After speaking to her I retired to my room and prayed my zuhr Salah and made dua for tabish magfirat or to pardon his all wrongdoings and grant him jannah.

My heart felt a little lighter making dua's for him. I then started to read Holy Quran to ease my mind.

I was called in for lunch or snack time by bhabhi to join in with everyone.  I tried to smile and join in the conversation but it felt like a burden to me to do a fake smile.

Maham appi is going to stay here till her delivery.  She is in her last trimester ,a month away from her delivery date. I honestly can say I may not be in mood to speak with others or do anything which is productive , I was ecstatic for the baby to arrive.

*****

Four months later

My routine for the past few months have been the same ,get up pray fajr ,recite quran and then help bhabhi with the kids and preparation of breakfast, play with the kids and do engage in some of the household activities.
Baba and bhai have asked me to join the office.  But I politely refused to do so, I have lost the courage in myself if I was for to do so.