Chapter 20

Author's POV

The morning sun peeked through the curtains falling its rays on the couple peacefully sleeping in each other's embrace. Always sharing a quiet morning with eachother, watching the sunrise drinking coffee was their norm for the week and half except today they have slept longer than usual, as they arrived late at night from the aqiqah ceremony.

The glittering ray of light is playing peak a boo with them. Feeling sunray directly hitting his face, Rayyan growled in his sleep. He tried to turn his face yet he couldn't as he felt weight near his neck.
Groggily he open his eyes to find Aimen's head in his head crook.

A big grin from ear to ear marched his face. The twinkle in his eyes could be easily seen and showed of how much in love he was with her,yet she doesn't really know it.

"Aap mujhe sabse zyada azeez hain iss duniya main" he mumbled against her ear barely audible to him and gave her a kiss on her head.

He gently moved her hair strands which escaped her braid. She was  nothing but his anchor in the depths of the ocean. Subconsciously his hold her tighten making her groan in her sleep.

"Hmm Rayyan..." aimen mumbled against his neck sending him a shiver to his spine.
She clutched his shirt in her small hand in tiny fist and moving more to him.

Rayyan felt on cloud nine to feel her so close to his heart. He grabbed the phone from the side table with less movement mindful not to disturb his sleeping beauty.
The clock has already strike past 10 in the morning.

The next moment he was waking Aimen up.
"Aimen get up. We are running late for our trip." He gently patted her cheeks while getting up from his place.

"What trip Rayyan?" She spoke groggily ,still not over her sleep. Aimen sat by the headrest and closed her eyes." Yesterday I told you we are going for a trip" Rayyan said to her which made her completely awake.

"I thought you were joking?" The statement came out rather in question form.
"Aimen why would I joke about it,when we are actually going . Come on now, we need to rush up. " he spoke from the closet taking a short travel suitcase packing his clothes and essentials.

"Rayyan where are we going? Why didn't you tell me before? Does chachi knows.? And ....." aimen came in the closet so him packing interrogated one by one. Rayyan put the shirt in the suitcase which he was folding and came over to Aimen taking her hand in his ,guiding her to loveseat in the closet.

"I didn't say before as I wanted to give you a surprise and about ammi knowing she knows we will be gone for 2 days. Now hurry up pack your bag we need to hit the road asap." Saying he went in the washroom to change.

Aimen took a moment to understand what just happened. When Rayyan told her last night honestly she didn't gave much attention to it as she was exhausted but now she realized that this was going to be the first vacation trip after marriage. She was enthralled to go but didn't knew where they are going so she can pack accordingly.

"Rayyan you didn't say where are we going ?" She shouted from the closet for him to hear as could hear the shower sound was clear from the bathroom cubicle.

"That's a surprise " rayyan shouted back.
"But what do I pack ?" She replied back with the same tone as his, standing in front of her stack of clothes confused at what to pack. Aimen would always take her time to pack things. She would arrange everything before hand and then pack. This was already stressing her out.

"Anything which you will be comfortable in. Don't forget to pack some sneakers. " he replied. Then the next hour Aimen packed, showered changed and had breakfast.