Chapter 30

Aimen POV

"Rayyan you better get my chocolates on the way back home or else I will go back to ammi's place." I whisper shouted through the phone.

"Jaan you can't be do that. You went to taya-abbu's place a week back" he told.
"Then you have to get my chocolates. " I ordered him in his bossy tone which he uses for his employees.

"Okay madame and anything else you would like ?" He spoke in a sweet voice with sarcastic manner. I got up from the bed slowly as it was starting to get difficult to get up. The back pain I thought went away came rushing. My back feel sore as though I have slept on a thorny bed.

A painful moan escaped my lips as I sat on the bed.
"Aimen are you okay? Is it your back again ?" He asked worriedly. I hummed in response to let him know it's my back pain again. When the stinging pain starting to subside I breathed again not knowing I was holding on my breath.

"Aimen you better be in our room. " I was up on my swollen feet and strolled out to the balcony. "I'm in my room Rayyan. I was laying down. And when I got up the pain started shooting. " I said to him standing in the balcony to get some fresh air.

"I'm on my way. I'll speak to you when I get home. Allah hafiz. "
"Okay drive safely. Don't forget my chocolates.  Allah hafiz" in response I heard his chuckle.

I'm currently 20 weeks in my pregnancy, in my second trimester. The first trimester completed with tears and mood swings. My sense of smell was highly sensitive. Almost every smell made me puke my guts out.  I was so emotional every time I vomit. I would complain to whom ever was in my sight.

When I was in 17 week, the nausea have  reduced but not completely. The back pain and swelling of my feet started. My blood pressure have been slightly higher than the normal still.
And I was put in for the medication.

Rayyan have gone to office early in the morning before I woke up. As the pregnancy was progressing I was becoming insomniac. I couldn't sleep at night. Usually I would have my breakfast in the morning with him and then be downstairs for the rest of the day.

Chachi have suggested to shift in the room downstairs but I denied as I love the view from our bedroom. Also me and Rayyan have made it our routine to watch the sunrise in the morning after fajr. We would  speak and spend some quality time with eachother. Shifting downstairs meant not being able to do it.

I stood in the balcony admiring the clouds. Clouds are beautiful reminding the changes are beautiful. The sky was clouded with heavy clouds. It is surely going to rain. The smell of rain is heavenly.

"Aimen " a loud sound boomed in the room bringing me out of my fairytale.
I turned to look chachi with a big glass in her hand. I groaned seeing the glass in her hand. Not again.

I slowly came in the room where chachi stood. She put the glass on the table and gestured me to have it. I gave her my best innocent eyes to let go this time.

Ever since I had smoothie without feeling nauseous, chachi prepared different healthy smoothies for me every day.
"Chachi aaj nahi please..." I sat down on the bed far away from that yucky glass.

"Aimen baccha it's good for you. Iske baad lunch bhi karna hain ." She told making me sigh. "Please I don't want to....." I was cut off be him.
"If you not have that glass. Then you will not get a single piece of chocolates I got for you." Rayyan said making both of us look at his way . He stood with a bag what I presume my chocolates. A big grin made way on my face seeing it.

"Ammi aap jaaye. I will bring her down when she finishes her glass for lunch." He told chachi who left the room without saying anything.

He came in the room keeping the bag close to the smoothie and went in the bathroom to freshen up. Seeing my coast clear I went towards the table to get my chocolaty..
I peeked in the bag to find all my favorites .
Taking a bar of kitkat I took a big bite of it. I moaned at taste when it hit my taste buds.