Chapter 26

Aimen POV

"Aimen can you accompany me to the jewelry store. I need to get the ring for Zara (Salman's bride) " husna chachi asked me as everyone else were engaged with other chores around the house.The house is bustling with guest and decorators.

The past month has flown by swiftly. The next morning after Rayyan's accident bhai came in the morning to pick us up. The doctor gave a green note to be discharged. He said Rayyan to avoid stress as much as he can and rest for couple more days.

Me and chachi and not allowed him to step him out the room until the stupid bandage was removed.

We spent the days in our room talking, playing, flirting and teasing. We came more closer to each other than before. It was like our mini honeymoon in our humble abode in our room.

After he was healthy he joined his office which was left unattended. Zayd bhai was already dealing with his business and baby Zafeerah so he couldn't see to it.

Coming to present now I'm at Husna chachi house along with everyone else to help her out with all the wedding preparations.
Bhabhi was in her last month of her pregnancy and the doctor have advised her to take bed rest as much as possible.

Appi and Sarah appi have done all the shopping for bhabhi. I didn't go with them as I volunteered to look after the kids as the decor of the home.

Me and chachi went over to the jewelry store to collect the ring and few other accessories.

The store sure did have some exquisite design. I personally liked a pendant for myself but I refrained to do so.

"Aimen you can buy whatever you want to baccha. Salman must have informed you as he would pay for the dresses and jewelry for his sister's. Maham and Sarah have already bought the stuff as well as for Roohi only you are left. " she said.

Salman bhai have specifically told us that he would like to pay for everyone dresses. He has always treated me like Sarah appi. When I was hurt by Rayyan by his ignorant behavior he was the one who would cheer me up.

"No chachi I already have my dresses. Ammi have given me new dresses at my wedding. I didn't wear most of it. And about jewelry Rayyan have already got me. " I said to her showing my bracelet to her.

From the day he have gifted me I never forget to wear it as he requested me to wear it daily. I personally adored it.

Chachi didn't back down. She didn't listen to me and picked out a necklace for me which she liked saying it was from Salman bhai. I couldn't deny her. I accepted it reluctantly.

We came home picking dinner from a nearby restaurant. It was Sarah appi who requested on having it. She was laadli to Husna chachi as she loved her girls. She would never deny any of our wishes even when ammi or Zehra chachi denied.

By the time we reached home, the decorators have gone finishing their job. The garden looked extraordinary. Only a few guests from chachi's maternal house were present.

Rayyan along with Ahad bhai were only the two persons missing. Workaholics I tell you.

I called Rayyan to know about his whereabouts while bhabhi called him.

I strolled out in the garden waiting for him to pick up the call.
He picked up the call the second time.
"Assalamualikum....Rayyan. kaha hain aap Sab aapka wait kar rahe hain dinner par." I informed in a single breath while I admired the decor.

"Walaikumsalam. I'm sorry but I may not be able to make it. Kaam bahoot zyada hain." He spoke sounding exhausted.

"Rayyan sab intezaar kar rahe hain aapka. You didn't even come yesterday chachu and chachi naraz honge. " I told as he couldn't make it yesterday. We were mostly spending our days here from past 10 days to help chachi and return home at night.