Chapter 24

Aimen POV

"Aimen why don't you sit with us I'm sure Rayyan don't have a problem." Sarah appi spoke as we were about to be seated on the dining table. Ammi ,baba, Sajid chachu, Zehra chachi (Rayyan parents) , Wahab chachu and Husna chachi (Sarah and Salman bhai parents) along with the kids have had their dinner.

Currently all the girls wanted to sit with them not with Rayyan. I looked at bhabhi who gave me a sympathetic smile. I realised they are purposefully trying to annoy me. I agreed to them and sat beside bhabhi.

"How are you Aimen?" She asked me serving me the dinner. Ahad bhai, Zayd bhai ,Salman bhai,Imad bhai and Rayyan discuss about business while appi spoke to sarah appi.

"I'm good bhabhi. Aap bataye kaisi hain. How's this little bubba doing?" I asked her.
"Bubba's doing good kicking its mother a lot. Starting to get restless most of the times. " she said the pain slightly evident.

"Rayyan I'm sure you don't mind right if Aimi stays the night with us." Appi asked him all of a sudden making him choke on his water he was drinking making me giggle a little louder when he looked at my way.

"No...Maham appi why would I have any problem. Instead I would get to enjoy the games night that we have planned. " he smirked at the end of his sentence looking at my way. So he is trying to annoy me let's see what will I do.

"Appi you don't need to ask him if i could spend the night with you all. I was already planning to as and also next morning I will be coming along with you guys to to home. " this time it was my turn to smirk at him. If he could tease surely why can't I. Appi and bhabhi were excited when I announced it.

I was helping the maid to clear the table while everyone were seated in the lawn. I took the dishes to the kitchen and came to take another set when someone grabbed my arm pulling me.

"Rayyan " I gasped at the sudden pull. He took me to our room .
"What are you doing ? All are downstairs." I asked as he made me sit on the bed and went to close the door. He turned away form the door looking at my way.

I became nervous wreck with the way he fixed his gaze on mine. He came and stood right in front of me and sat down on his knees to where I sat on the bed snaking his arms around my waist he pulled me closer.

"Rayyaan... " I breathed in his woody smell.
"Are you seriously going tomorrow to taya-abbu's place ?" He asked in a firm tone  bringing his face an inch away from mine. His breath was labored as he spoke.

"Rayyan I was joking... I don't know I was annoyed as you easily gave in to appi. " I whispered to him. I don't know why but I wanted him to say no. Its ridiculous for me to think that way but being away from him made me anxious even if we were going be in the same house. I was hesitant to say this to him yet when he asked I told without thinking twice.

It has always been like this as I could comfortably communicate to him without being afraid of being judged.
He took my hands in his and sat beside me wrapping his one arm on my shoulder spoke," Aimen I didn't say no because I don't want them to think ki main aap par rok tok karta hoon. I don't want to be control or demanding jerk for you. You are free to do anything you like unless it doesn't  disrespect me or our family. Its whole different thing I honestly don't want you to stay away from me for a second. " he confessed.

This guy right here is so winning my heart. The things he does for me is making me fall for me. In the last few days, I could feel it in my heart the budding of the most purest form of love and respect for him. Each and every day he tries to prove himself he is worthy for me. I turned around in his arm to hug him to show my affection to him.