Chapter 31

Aimen POV

"Razan baby loves his phupho. Right jaani?" I said blowing raspberry kisses on his stomach. He just gurgled in return.

"Mi phupho Razan our baby. Not you." A small voice whispered. I looked ahead to find Aidah trying to get on the bed. Rayn also came on her small feet in the room giggling.

I got up from the bed and helped Aidah get  on the bed. Rayn forwarded his hand towards me to pick him up. I bent over to get him in my arms.

Rayn has always been phupho's jaan while Aidah loves her Maham phupho.
"Mi phupho Razan our baby" Aidah put her arms around the little baby.
"But Aidah is also phupho's jaan and also Rayn " I said to her planting kissing on both of them.

We then watched some baby videos. Aidah fell asleep while watching and Rayn was also sleepy but he was fighting his sleep.
I shifted Aidah on the other side keeping pillow to prevent her fall.

I took Razan in my arms taking him to the kids nursery and put him in one if the cot. Rayn sleeping followed me with his one hand in mine and we went in my room. I pulled Rayn and put him in the bed and layed down beside him.

I slowly patted his head to lulling him to sleep. My heart and soul awaiting for the little one to arrive. Caressing my little bump I spoke to it.
"Come soon little one. Mumma and dadda are patiently waiting for you. "

I didn't know when I slept. Exhaustion taking toll on me.

"Aimen wake up. Aimen.... it's asr time. " someone' was trying to wake me up. "Let me sleep please." I said trying to pull the comforter feeling cold.

"Aimi baccha asr ka time ho raha hain." She patted my head. I blinked my eyes continously to come out of my sleep. I winced trying to sit up. "Ammi" a painful moan escaped my mouth when I sat against the headboard.

"Ammi is right here beta. " ammi voice came. I open my eyes to find her seated by my side on the edge of the sofa.

"Ammi bahoot dard ho raha hain" I complained to her. "Kaha dard ho raha hain." She asked gently massaging my shin.
"Back main dard ho raha hain. It's like someone have injected my back. Ammi please don't massage my leg. " I said her pulling my legs away from her.

"Apne paon dekhe hain kitne phool gaye hain. Let me massage it. " she said. Indeed my feet have been swollen.
She called a maid and asked her to get olive oil to massage my legs.

After she rubbed my feet even though I asked her not no she did. I was praying my namaz when somebody entered the room.
Finishing my prayer I turned to look at bhabhi who sat on the bed caressing the twins head.

I went over to them. "Slept well?" Bhabhi asked as I sat with her.
"Yeah I did. Ammi came by to woke me up for asr namaz 15 minutes ago." I said. Aidah was  starting to tossing around and she accidentally kicked Rayn waking him up. He sat up immediately fat tears pooling in his eyes. Bhabhi took him in her arms consoling him.

Aidah no sooner woke up. Seeing her brother being in her mummy's arm she crawled over to bhabhi grabbing her arms trying to move Rayn away. Aidah is sure bossy compared to her twin. She demands attention just like her phupho.

Bhabhi took the kids to the nursery to freshen them up and possibly change their nappies . I came home yesterday morning. Rayyan dropped me off before he went to his office. I've asked chachi if can come here because I didn't wanted to hurt her. My trips to ammi's place have increased. She assured me saying she has been through the same and understand. She also said I could stay longer if I want to.

I called Rayyan to know of he was going to pick me up in the evening or not. He have told me before dropping he would come get me.

"Assalamualikum..Rayyan" I told him once he picked up the call.
"Walaikumsalam Aimen. How are you?"
"Alhamdulilah I'm good. Aap drive kar rahe hain?" I asked hearing some background voices from his side.