Chapter 25

Aimen POV

I am not regretting it but kind of missing him. I came home with baba and ammi the next morning.

The next day we woke up was kind of embarrassing. I slept off on Rayyan's shoulder when he was speaking to me then I next time I open my eyes was meeting Sarah appi. I looked around the surroundings to find ourselves in the living room with Rayyan sleeping beside me in a sitting position with feet on the centre table while I was cocooned on his side.

Sarah appi tried to hide the smile but she was utterly failing.
"Aimen you both go and sleep in the other guest bedroom which is vacant. There is still time for everyone to wake up." I groggily nodded to her. I look at the big clock present in the living room as the time said 5. I guess she have woken up to feed Zafeerah . Saying she went away.

I shouldn't have suggested to have the girls night out in our room. I woke Rayyan and we headed to the guest bedroom to sleep but as it was almost fajr time we prayed tahajjud and waiting for the fajr. After praying we immediately went to sleep.

In the morning we woke up pretty late by the time we came in the dining room everyone had their breakfast. Later we joined everyone in living area.

Baba was the one when who requested me to come home with them as he was missing me. I teared up when he said that. I could no longer say no to him. I went in my bedroom to pack a small duffle bag.

When I was packing Rayyan came in. He just sat at the love seat in the closet glancing at me time to time from his phone.
"Are you angry?" I asked him in a meek voice.
"Why will I be angry?" He countered.
"I'm going with them eventhough you didn't wanted me to go." I said him closing my duffle bag and setting it aside.

"Aimen its fine by me if you are going. Taya-abbu requested you to come along whom am I to stop his daughter to meet or stay with him. Its different thing if I'm selfish to not let my biwi out of my eyesight. " he said keeping his phone aside and drawing him closer.

"You can stay as long as you wish but on a condition that you don't ignore my calls or messages " he told me lifting me a little setting my feet on his and swaying.
"As long as I wish.....can I stay for a week then?" I asked him looking at his face tightening my arms around his muscular back.

"A week....? No...no not week. Three days maximum you are allowed if not I will come and drag you along with me. I promise " he said to me in a stern manner.

"Is that so?" "It is soo" he promised.

And like that I came back to my old abode. My room.

The first day I spent with ammi and baba whole time. I animatedly told them my trip to the theme park. I shown them our photos. Not all photos just few that are seen for others rest only for both of us to know.
I cooked their favorite meal and desserts to enjoy our family date.

In the night I told bhabhi to let the twins sleep with them. After putting them down to sleep I took my phone to call him when he called me.

We spoke for about an hour or so until I started to  feeling drowsy. The next day I spent the day with bhabhi to help her around the nursery to decorate it.

Now I was in the bedroom waiting for his call. I have called him an hour before but he declined leaving a message saying he was in a meeting. Meeting at 9 in the night who does this scowling I waited.

The phone rang and I picked it up on its first ring.
"Assalamualikum...Rayyan " I spoke first.
"Walaikumsalam. Jaan. Aap to meri call ka wait kar rahi thi haina??" He told from the other end.
"Haan aap kaha ki 1 hour main call karenge but 2 ghante hone aa rahe hain. Did you have your dinner yet? Have you reached home?" I asked him just to hear sound of him chuckling.