[12🌸]

⋆* ⁺⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈«
Chapter 12
".."
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ,, ⌲

"Ahh, it's too hot.." A student whined as y/n entered class, the heat wasn't that bad in his opinion but then again, he hated summer in general.

Walking towards his desk, he would take his seat and glance around the class.

Chattering and more chattering. As usual. Looking over at Hirose's seat, he expected to find an empty one since shimada wasn't here yet but was surprised to find the boy already eyeing him and quickly looking away as they made eye contact.

'Should I torment him- or torment him?' Y/n thought to himself as he mentally started chuckling in an over dramatically evil manner.

"I choose, torment him.." He would declare to himself as he got up, taking confident strides towards the sweating kid. His evil smirk growing wider as he saw how he had such a frightening effect on Hirose.

'Good thing shouko isn't here to see me make him wish he was never born for messing with her too..'

Opening his mouth to start his horror session, a voice would call out to him.

"Well, how're you doing y/n?" Turning around he would find shimada smiling at him with interest glistening in his eyes. Why was this weirdo so interested in y/n's reactions or "next move"?

Not completely oblivious to Hirose huffing in relief at the thought of his friend saving him from y/n's wrath, the irritated boy would sigh in irritation at being distracted.

His anger was starting to flint away without having the opportunity to throw it all at someone. " what? You want to get into the happy fest too?" He would as in a bored tone, already losing interest in picking a fight.

"Ahh, no." He smirked as he continued. "I'd never win with a physical fight with you."

"You'd never win at any type of fight with me." Y/n specified, closing the distance between them with a smirk of his own, but one filled with hostility.

"Hah, there are two types of physical fights you know?" Shimada would lean closer, his smirk representing his sneaky and mysterious thoughts.

"Huh..?" Y/n would mutter, unable to register anything this kid was saying. With one last frown of confusion, he would shove past Shimada, rubbing his temples as he muttered "I wasn't born to waste my patience on your weirdness.."

Chuckling the blond would walk alongside him "you don't need to stress about that yet. Anyways, the teacher will be here any second and"-

Dread would creep up y/n as he slowly realized a very VERY depressing piece of information that could cause him to want to commit sharp pencil to palm...

He was always seated next to shimada =͟͟͞͞(◉⌓◉ ‧̣̥̇)

{..........🌸..........}

Clack! The broom made a loud sound, tripping someone as they tried to walk past in silence.

"Oops," shimada chuckled, Hirose, adding one of his own.

Y/n quietly observed how shoya deciding not to be a spoilsport, as he would join in. His laugh was more strained and forced. Also not going unnoticed by the boy.

With one last glance at the pitiful sight, he'd set off to continue with his errand.

Walking into the teacher's lounge, he'd lean against the door. Thoughtlessly tapping the edge of the page against the table.

"Ah, y/n. May I help you?" His homeroom teacher would ask as he walked in with a couple of files.

"I was told to hand you these." Y/n would reply, shifting his weight from one foot to the other out of boredom.

"Right. Thanks for those." The teacher (does this man even have a name in the anime?) Would smile slightly as he took the papers from the smaller kid's hand and replaced it with another.

"Huh? What's this?" Y/n asked as he lifted the papers to inspect further?

"Those are for your classmate Ueno. I'd like you to hand them over to her." He spoke as he carried on with his business. Unaware of the irritation flashing over the student.

Not trusting himself to say something nice once he opened his mouth, he'd decide to leave the teachers lounge in silence.

{..........🌸..........}

Opening the sliding door y/n would find Ueno with a few other girls. Unsurprisingly including Kawai.

The other girls would leave as the only people left now were the two. Not knowing where to look the dark-haired female would just fidget with her wrist. Unlike her friend sitting close to her.

"Good Morning y/n!" Kawai would greet the boy, who didn't even acknowledge the others whole existence. "You," Y/n spoke, getting a flinch from Ueno who still refused to look him in the eye.

Was it fear? Loathe? Or some other thing.

Not wanting to stay here longer than he needed to, he decided to just drop the papers on the table. Causing a slapping sound. "Your papers." He sighed and turned around to head out,-

But as soon as he wrapped his hand around the door handle, another would close around his wrist.

"Wait." He would hear Ueno mutter. Turning around he would jerk his hand back as he looked back at her. Features filled with irritation and disdain. "Don't touch me ever again.." He would growl before walking out and shutting the door to her face.

"Ugh.." He'd groan as he glanced at his watch. hE wAs tHeRe lOnGeR tHaN hE nEeDeD tO bE-

*.°⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈«

End of chapter!
Continue? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ 🌸꒱ ,, ⌲