[19🌸]

* ⁺⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈«
Chapter 16
"SHUT UP!"
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ,, ⌲
*.°⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈«

"So. The weather is nice today." Shoya started as y/n watched him, his eyes squinting at his choice of topic as he got irritated, but he didn't know what to say either.

He knew the gist of what it would be about but for it to happen directly...

"Oi, don't make things weird with your weather talk" he scolded, positioning himself so he was facing shoya.

"My bad."

"Ugh, don't apologize! I called you here so we could... Talk." The boy sighed, not knowing how to approach this himself.

He didn't like how shoya felt about his life. The things he saw were... Shocking enough. Imagine that being only the tip of the iceberg.

"Think of me as your therapist." y/n suggested, as ridiculous as that sounded to him. This might work. Maybe.

"M-my therapist?" Shoya asked, laughing lightly at y/n's serious expression and tone. He was really taking it seriously. That was nice... For a change, it looked like someone cared. "Y/n"-

"Mr.someone."

"Who?" The taller boy asked in confusion.

"I'm not y/n right now." He explained to him, determined to help in any way possible. He wasn't good at...this but he wanted to try. He had to try.

"Turn around." He ordered, once again confusing the other but he listened anyway.

In a moment he felt y/n's back right against his. They would not see each other but they knew they were still there. Right behind them.

This was slightly working. He didn't feel weird about talking about anything anymore. Like when a kid spills their secrets and stories to a toy, knowing they are trusted. They can't tell someone else. They don't even hear you, much less see you, making it less of a chance of being judged.

"How are things going for you in school?" He asked, starting with simple questions. Or at least he assumed it would be.

"School... I don't know." He sighed, scratching the back of his head as he tried to make a proper sentence out of his complicated yet obvious problems.

"Take your time. Don't force anything."

Feeling less pressured he'd breathe in, just like y/n was doing right behind him before breathing out carefully. It was calming. It was working.

"I don't really have anything nice to say about school.."

"Any reason for that?"

"it's just...something happened. Shimada"-

"Shimada?" Y/n asked, even more curious. Did something happen to him too??

"yeah."

"When was the last time I heard THAT name," Y/n mumbled, getting a laugh from shoya.

"it has been a while since you spoke to anyone from our school after you moved, hasn't it.. "

"yeah, you can continue. Sorry." He sighed, realizing he had interrupted shoya while he was speaking.