[2🌸]

⋆* ⁺⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈«
Chapter 2
"I'm bored so I'm skipping class.."
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ,,

"Uh cool?" Y/n responded unsure of how to respond to shimada. He didn't mind crazy, a high chance he's the craziest in the class but he just felt awkward whenever he has to have a conversation with him.

"Okay! Now I wanted to ask you a question" Ishida pushed Shimada out of the way, with a tch he went to his desk doing what he always does, cover his mouth with his sleeve and observe you know who.

[A/n whispers]: you~

"Go ahead" y/n replied sitting on some random kid's unoccupied desk.

"Is that shady deaf"-

"Nishimiya shouko"

"R-right Nishimiya, is she your sister?" He asked confused with both having pink hair but different last names.

"No, she's not my"-

"Hey~ y/n!" Y/n felt a shiver up his spine. That voice. It was that girl with the black hair he found creepy. She wrapped her arms around him from behind.

"My name is Naoka Ueno! Yours is y/n l/n right? Wanna be friends y/n?" She asked resting her head on his shoulder. Ishida just stared at them.

"Since when are you so nice to the new students?" he asked her with a knowing grin. She was startled. She liked shoya too! She let go of y/n and pounted. "I'm not mean to the new people! Don't give y/n a bad image of me"-

"It's l/n.." y/n cut her off

"What?" Naoka and Ishida asked at the same time. "Naoka, you are to address me as l/n. It's not nice to call people you just met by their first name without their permission." It was just a lie. He didn't give a damn about whatever people called him. He just didn't like her guts at all.

"Oh, sorry about that then.. can I call"- "I gotta go" y/n cut Naoka off and started walking towards the classroom door, everything here was boring. Worse than in his old school he missed.

"Hey l/n! Where are you going!? " Ishida yelled from across the class. Y/n would turn around to notice Ishida, Shimada, Naoka, Hirose, Kawaii, and Nishimiya, and a few random kids all expecting an answer.

With a huff, he spoke as he signed so that little shouko would understand too. "I'm bored so I'm skipping class to go to a junk shop." "Oh" Ishida responded. What y/n said seemed to confuse the four delinquents. Yeah, they skipped classes too but they only skipped when it's the last two or one class. And then there's y/n. Skipping on the first day of school and before the second period even started.

Y/n left the class and continue walking until he heard footsteps follow him. It sounded like running-

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ 🌸 ꒱ ,,

ᴵᵏ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ⁴⁸⁰ ʷᵒʳᵈˢ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷʰᵒ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸ/ⁿ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ? ᴬⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ˢᵉᶜᵒⁿᵈ, ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵉᶜᵗ.