[3🌸]

⋆* ⁺⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈«
Chapter 3
"Sharing attention?"
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ,,

"Wait!" A voice called out from behind m/n. Turning around he'd find shoya Ishida. 'The same kid that was wrestling in class a few minutes ago... I believe the other was Hirose?' He'd mentally ask himself, giving shoya enough time to catch up.

"H-how did you get so far!? You were just outside the classroom door"- he'd huff, bending forward to catch his breath. Before standing up straight. "And you were just walking!?"

So far m/n found this kid...annoying. His voice was so loud whenever he spoke and was overdramatic. Just like when he found out that shouko was deaf. With a soft m/n would turn around and start walking. "I'm fast. What's it to you?"

"I just wanted to go with you too!" He'd yell as he jogged to catch up. "No. You're annoying." M/n would say, rejecting the once hyper boy. "Aww..what makes me annoying?" He'd ask m/n, who stopped in his tracks, shoya bumping his back causing him to fall on his butt. "Your voice is annoyingly loud and you're too energetic and if you didn't notice. I don't like hanging out with hyper people since I find them annoying"- m/n would shower down on the boy about how he didn't like him already.

"Okay! okay!" He'd yell making m/n's eye twitch. "I-i mean okay!" He'd whisper-yell, waving his hands in front of him in defense. "I...I can be quiet." He'd try reasoning with m/n. Why? Why was he so devoted to sticking with the boy he just met a few hours ago.

He didn't know. There was just something different about him. Something that attracted people to him. Like a moth to light, bees to sweet nectar, like attack on titan fangirls to Levi- I could go on but we gotta continue.

"Okay.." m/n gave in, not wanting to ever see shoya's failed attempt at making puppy eyes again. "So!... I mean so. What junk store are you going to?" He'd ask as he trailed next to m/n. "Ucha's" he'd reply. "Mhm...who's ucha?"

🌸

"Ah! Is that you little m/n!?" A chubby lady yelled as she gave a customer his takeaway. "Yup," M/n replied as he sat down on one of the stools, gesturing for shoya to do so too. "Oh? And you brought a friend today!? How delightful!" She cheered, pulling on shoya's cheeks. "So? The regular?" She asked, getting a nod from the boy. "And what about You?" She'd ask shoya. Not knowing what his options are left him to drag along "uhhh" making m/n's eye twitch. "Another of mine.." He'd tell her as she smiled at his answer. "Good! Be right back pumpkins"

"How do you come here often if she's so loud." Shoya pounted. He was annoying when his voice got loud but she wasn't? Jealousy consumed him as he crossed his arms. "I knew her ever since she started this business which was about...two years? Anyways all I have to say is..she has her reasons.." He'd explain as he watched her get their orders ready through the glass mirror. She was so happy, so energetic. He loved that about her, knowing what she surpassed to earn her new life of bliss. She deserved it and he was happy for her.

Not understanding, shoya tried asking more questions only for her to cut him off by placing their orders on the table. "Here you go! Two strawberry cakes!"

🌸

"Mom. I'm home." He called out as he closed the door behind him to find shouko on the couch watching cartoons. Walking over to her he'd lean to the side to block her view of the tv to get her attention. It worked since she smiled and waved at him.

"Where's mom?" He signed to her. "Your mom left with my mom to go shopping for more groceries." She signed back. "But we already bought groceries.."

"We moved in so mom said we needed more groceries." She signed back. munching on his chips she'd glance back at the tv. It was from the closet he always stuffed chips in to eat at the end of the week. 'Did mom give you that?' He'd ask himself. Already annoyed. He felt like it was an invasion of his privacy. With a scoff, he'd walk up to his room and slam the door closed. They were sharing the same bedroom... Hearing a loud sound with the help of her hearing aids she'd rush upstairs, worried about her cousin. Opening the door she'd find him tapping away on his games. "What do you want?" He'd ask. Forgetting she couldn't hear. 'It's her room too now you idiot..'

Walking up to him she'd sit beside him. Seeing his frown she'd guess what the problem is...someone must have made him mad. Thinking for a bit she'd recall shoya following him outside. "Yoo mast be! H-happie?" She'd try her best to speak. 'Is she trying to say I must put up with this!?' He'd mentally ask himself as he glanced at the smiling girl. He'd get up, pulling his hood over his head and stuffing his hands in his pockets he'd take one more glance at the 'angle' looking up at him with a confused face.

🌸

Throwing rocks at the water he'd sigh as he was deep in thought. He had to live with them now? Share with shouko? She'd be the 'baby' of the house and he'd be forgotten. Throwing the last rock at full speed, with all his anger he'd watch it skip on the water a few times. "It's getting dark..." he'd mumble looking at the dark blue sky before hearing an "Ouch!"

Looking over at the noise he'd find Shimada rubbing his hand. Walking over the bridge he'd reach him. "You okay? Hope I didn't cause much damage.." he asks. In all honesty, he didn't really care. It was just natural for him to speak so kindly. As if his body was on the "nice" autopilot.

"Nah, It would have hit my lips if I didn't have my hand covering it though. I don't think I can pull off Fish lips" He'd joke, successfully making m/n chuckle.

"So. Why are you not heading home?"

⋆* ⁺⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈«End of chapterContinue?

⋆* ⁺⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈«
End of chapter
Continue? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ 🌸꒱ ,, ⌲