[16🌸]

* ⁺⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈«
Chapter 16
"SHUT UP!"
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ,, ⌲
*.°⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈«

Clack

One would trip over a broom, landing straight on his knees. As another pulled it back and set it aside.

Silence filled the somewhat empty hallway, the only occupants being one on the ground and another a step away. Both are not willing to break the silence at the moment.

He had reached a point where he didn't even apologize even though both of them knew it wasn't an accidental mistake.

Shoya and Shimada.

Their relationship turned into a wreck after a specific incident a few months ago. As expected. Their friendship- could it even be called that, was a wreck waiting to happen anyway.

'Why is he even bothering?' Shimada thought to himself, watching the other slowly sit up and continue looking at his feet in a... Pathetic manner, after a few minutes he'd look up. Finally mustering up the courage to smile. A fake one. "Haha..it's fine..."

They both knew what was going on yet, shoya acted so... differently.

Why was this rubbing Shimada the wrong way? He was supposed to just "mess around" and stuff, right? What was this other feeling?

[🌸]...[🌸]

"Goodbye shoya~" Shimada smiled, strolling away as he whistled, one hand in his pocket and another holding up a flag. Hirose trailing right behind him. As always.

How pitiful shoya looked was actually funny to him. Covering his mouth with his sleaved wrist, he'd glance back. Expecting to find his embarrassed friend to be picking up his drenched belongings from the disgusting waters.

Stopping in his tracks he watched in silence as y/n stood in Infront of shoya and spoke to him. Later on, tossing him his jacket/sweater.

"What the hell..." Shimada muttered. Lightly glowering at shoya who ended up wearing the pink-haired boy's jacket/sweater.

[🌸]...[🌸]

"Shoya," Shimada called, making the boy's cat-like eyes look into his.

"You're never going to have friends. We're not even friends so don't bother acting buddy-buddy with us."

"You're the same kid that had been bullying y/n's cousin shouko and you'll always be that way." He finished, face still as calm as always even though a cloud of rage had been brewing in him.

"Sorry"-

"They are no longer your friends. They were never your friends."

"Shut up..." Shoya muttered, deep in his thoughts as he remembered his conversation with y/n.

"what?" Shimada asked, huffing with a little laugh in disbelief. "What did you say?"

"I said shut up Shimada!" He yelled up, getting up so that he didn't have to look up at the blond. 'Just like y/n said, I can't keep pitying myself and letting people walk over me.'

"You're really acting tough all of a sudden aren't you?" The other asked, with a strained smile. Anger about to break loose. Why was he acting like this all of a sudden?

"I'm not acting tough, you're just being a piece of shit." He spoke, Shimada, widening his eyes slightly at the last word. Swearing wasn't common until m/n came to the school. 'He must've picked it up from him...'

"Watch yourself. You don't wanna say something you'll regret..."

"I don't care about what you have to say..."

Slipping his backpack off, the blond would saunter his way towards the other. "Why don't you go crying to him? That's what you did the last time."

"Shut...up"

" You're a wreck, it's okay if you don't blame yourself but everyone else does. Even y/n"-

"shut up!" Shoya yelled, landing a clean punch at Shimada who was in close proximity.

Grabbing a handful of his black hair, the other would knee him in his stomach.

"You're a waste." The blond hissed, before getting tackled to the ground and hit continually. "Shut up bastard!"

Kicking him off with little struggle, the other would be quick to stand up. Taking note of how shoya knocked his leg against a painful end of the wall.

Grinning to himself, he'd walk up to him and Stand on his hand, getting a yelp from him as he spoke "Useless..."

[🌸]...[🌸]

Walking home with a limp, shoya sighed as he glanced up at the sky. A slight smile formed on his lips before he flinched. His cheek was slightly bruised.

They had fought in the empty hallway, trading punches, and kicks, even though shoya had been receiving most of them, he still felt like he won.

For once he actually fought back. Even spoken his thoughts. Didn't let any of Shimada's words get to him in the slightest.

"See y/n." He spoke, eyes still fixated on the clouds elegantly drifting through the blue sky. They were calm, beautiful even. "I'm not completely useless."

[🌸]...[🌸]

"Hey, my name is Emily." A girl spoke as she wrote down on shouko's notebook. Getting a smile and a wave from the small girl as she wrote down her name for the other to read to, along with the other girls wanting to befriend her.

Y/n watched all of this happen with a sigh of relief. He had grown somewhat more protective after the move. He did not want anything to happen.

He had promised himself to watch how people interacted with her and diffuse anything similar to how the bullying usually starts before it escalates.

"Relax your eyebrows." One of his new friends laughed as he rolled his eyes, a ghost of a smile appearing. It seemed that everyone here was genuinely nice.

"Alright. Shut up" he huffed, stretching.

"Hey sho." Someone called out, catching y/n's ear and making his eyes snap in that direction. 'Shoya?'

"We're going to the teacher's lounge real quick." A girl wrote down and spoke out loud for the rest of her friends to hear.

That was shouko's nickname. Obviously, they were calling her.

Sighing and dragging a hand over his face, the boy adjusted his seating position. Glancing out of the window and the trees gently swayed because of the gentle wind.

"I wonder how shoya is doing..."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [🌸]

End of chapter!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰///꒱ ,,
A/n - Please point out any typos! I'll be working on the next chapter now (◕દ◕)

I'll have to re-watch a silent voice today cuz I kinda forgot what happens specifically after...
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰///꒱