[🌸20]

* ⁺⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈«
Chapter 20
"New start..."
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ,, ⌲
*.°⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈«

"ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʜᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ"

"It's not that hot" yuzuru responds, getting a side glare from y/n as he walks beside her. "You wear that dingy red jacket throughout every summer, the last thing I want to hear is you telling me it's not hot."

"Dingy!?" The shorter girl yells, shoving into him as they enter the convenient store in a loud burst, scaring the female clerk in the process.

"Yeah, have you even washed it this whole week?" He mutters, gesturing an apology to the slightly frightened woman behind the counter.

"It's only Tuesday you idiot, aren't you late for school or something?"

"School?" He still had time. Thirty minutes tops. "I said I'd walk you here first, remember?"

"I don't need a bodyguard to just walk to the shop y/n!" She whines, trying to drag him to the entrance as he calmly read the calories the chip packet in his hand had from the shelves. "Oh stop whining, you're complaining but doing the exact same for shouko?"

"I-..." "gotcha" he grins. He knows he won this round and he could rub it in later too.

"Alright, I'm heading off." He waves as he walks towards the exit to open the door but it ends up opening on it's own from the other side.

It's her. Ueno glances up at him with a quick realisation before breaking into a smile. A cautious one.

"It's yo"-

"Move." Short but instructive enough, she moves out of the way. She must've realised that he- no one has forgotten. He refuses to acknowledge her even to this day.

With one final glance at yuzuru, he walks past before kicking an empty can "First thing in the morning and my mood is ruined.."

"