[8🌸]

⋆* ⁺⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈«
Chapter 8
"Last straw: Shoya Ishida.."
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ,, ⌲

The whole class would turn to see a confused and intimidated shoya looking at a seething y/n. Surprised and knowing full well what the outcome of this situation -after watching y/n ever since he came to school- would be, shimada would extend his hand towards one of y/n's shoulders in an attempt to calm him down. "Hey..y/n"- "Back the fuck off.." y/n would cut him off after slapping his hands away and turning back to shoya. Within 4 seconds he'd have shoya's arm behind his back and face buried into the wall nearby. Getting a few scared gasps and whimpers from the class. The chilling silence across the class was painful as everyone could hear y/n's threatening voice as he leaned towards shoya's ear.

"Let me tell you something Ishida, you pull any of your crazy shit with MY COUSIN SHOUKO, you flash a glance at her even once, I'll take a heater and stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger until it goes 'click-click."

Goodness gracious-

🌸

"Y/n l/n." The principal would sigh as he took his seat right in front of the stoic y/n in front of him and glance at some papers in his palms. Turns out, Ueno went straight out to report what happened by putting a victim shoya in the principal's mindset.

"Would you care to put your point into this before we proceed?" The principal would speak, making y/n straighten up in his seat and start speaking. "It's simple. That little fucker"- "refrain from using such foul words on school grounds" the principal would cut y/n off, irritating him. "Right.. as I was saying. That...Ishida. He had been picking on my cousin shouko for quite some time now and nobody ain't doing no shi... anything about it. So I did what I had to do." Y/n would shrug adjusting his seating position once more.

"I..see your hearts in the right place young l/n but, if I let every incident go - Big or small- the school wouldn't be known for its friendly motto!" He'd exclaim, slamming a book on the table with the motto on the cover page.

"Walk in happy, leave more chappy?" Y/n would read with a distasteful tone and an expression to match it as he looked back up at the principal, who had a grin on his face. "Yes! I honor my school for its"- "are you even awake.." Y/n would cut him off as a shadow came over his eyes.

All those times anyone reported to a teacher, didn't the teachers tell the principal? Did all those teachers brush shouko off in her situation?

"You don't even walk out of your office, do you? There's more bullying going on in this school than the so-called "ruffian full house" school next to us!" He'd yell, slamming a fist on the table, startling the principal as his glasses tilted before dropping to the ground. Next to some scattered papers.

"Y-y/n!" He'd hear his mother yell from the door, looking behind him he'd find her walking towards them in hurried steps and bowing towards the principle. "I'm sorry about that Mr.Han! Please forgive my son for that! He's just"- "don't worry about that ma'am."

The principal would chuckle as he picked up his glasses and adjusted in on well. "He's still young and has some valid points" he'd speak, making m/n let go of the breath she was subconsciously holding as shouko's mom, Yaeko Nishimiya, walked in with her usual scowl.

"Morning ma'am. Please have a seat..uh" he'd gesture to two seats in front of him but then realized y/n was occupying one of them. The two would sit down as y/n gave his seat to Yaeko- who thanked him and got his mom to smile a bit at his gesture- as he stood up beside the ladies.

"That's nice! Use that youthful fire of yours to good use!" The principal would try to encourage y/n (to be nice) getting a chuckle out of the latter along with his mom.

"Now, I'd like to address l/n first if you don't mind?" He'd ask Yaeko, who nodded with understanding. "Oh- she's family too so you should address us both." M/n would explain, getting a few "ooh"s from the principal. "I see. So as you already know by now, this is about your son" he'd gesture to m/n "and your daughter" he'd gesture to Yaeko next.

"Your son..had quite a..how do I say this. Terrible encounter with a student, regarding shouko and her missing hearing aid. He believes that she's being bullied by this student. Sh"- "shoya Ishida. I know." Yaeko would cut the principal off as she frowned.

"Right. The way he approached this situation wasn't very pleasant and it seems as if he has..frustration problems. He tends to..lash out sometimes so I'd like for you to take note of that and assign a therapist for him perhaps?" He'd ask m/n, ignoring y/n's scoff and sarcastic remarks a few feet away. "Yes. That's just what I had in mind." M/n would answer, nodding vigorously at the words of the principal.

"And as for miss Nishimiya." The principal would turn to her. "I believe you have something to add to the situation regarding shouko nishimiya?" He'd ask, getting a nod from her. "I'd like to take her out of this school." She'd say, startling y/n as his head snapped towards her. 'She's taking her out of..what!?'

"The longer she stays, the more aggressive her bullies get. I had the intention of keeping her there so that she could learn how to defend herself but..m/n has made it clear to me that it won't be happening." She'd sigh as he nodded throughout the whole thing. "We will have a talk with her class and get to the bottom of this, so don't stress ladies! I wount let such insolence ruin our school and its motto!"

And with that, the
three would walk out.

* ⁺⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈«
End of chapter Continue? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ 🌸꒱ ,, ⌲
(

This book is turning out to be an insert reader book instead of an Xreader..but we'll see where it goes ._.)

)