[13🌸]

* ⁺⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈«
Chapter 13
"Unwanted someone "
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ,, ⌲

As soon as he wrapped his hand around the door handle, another would close around his wrist.

"Wait." He would hear Ueno mutter.

Turning around he would jerk his hand back as he looked back at her. Features filled with irritation and disdain.

"Don't touch me ever again.." He would growl before walking out and shutting the door to her face.

*.°⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈«

"why..is he so mean?.." Ueno muttered. Her voice prompting echoes to sound around the unoccupied class.

The only sound to accompany her being the birds outside the deserted classroom window. An empty class because she was isolated.

The others scattered away as soon as y/n sauntered in. "Some friends they are.." She sighed. She couldn't be furious at them.

He was quite intimidating almost all the time. For an 11-year-old, that's really uncommon. You could never know what he was thinking until it was too late.

But that's what made him so impressive to her. Her mother said something about minors not knowing what love actually means, but OF COURSE, she was wrong!

[Fr cringing while I write. I don't like this mamz-]

What else would explain how she liked him? With her new thoughts displacing her previous ones she would wander out of the deserted classroom. It was probably hometime right about now.

"I'm sure he'll like me too one day.." She would gleam a smile to herself as she glanced out the window into the school driveway.

There he was..there she was..shouko...

Of course, he wouldn't appreciate her! He wouldn't like her as long as he cared for shouko so much! She would dash away from the window and towards her class. Bumping into students on the way and not bothering to apologize or even acknowledge their whole existence.

None of them bothered to point it out. Not with her face scrunched up in bitterness like that.

Was it her turn to be jealous of shouko? 'No! Why would I be jealous of her! I'm wayyy better than her! She can't even do stuff for herself. She can't even hear. I'm better than her...I'm better than her..' She would reassure herself as she stopped right in front of her desk.

"I'm better than her.."

*.°⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈«

End of chapter!
Continue? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ 🌸꒱ ,, ⌲

 ꒰ 🌸꒱ ,, ⌲