[9🌸]

Note : would yall prefer it if I extended the chapters or just keep it as it is?

⋆* ⁺⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈«
Chapter 9
"Blame"
Word count : 1759 words
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ,, ⌲

The next day was quite uneventful. Or at least for the start. Y/n had continued going to school, unlike shouko who was on the fence of whether her mom would let her return in a few days or take her out of the school altogether.

That didn't sit right with m/n at all. Ignoring the class's commotion, thoughts would swarm his mind as he flicked his scissors open and closed. 'What if miss. Yaeko [shouko's mom] decides to take shouko to another school? What if she gets bullied there too? Why..why the hell did a want her to leave before!? What's wrong with me!?' He'd mentally scold himself as he recalled his past behavior.

When she first appeared, he wanted nothing to do with her. Hoping with all his might that some bird would fly in and swoop her away to Egypt or something.

But now. He didn't.

"So what? You wanna stab poor sho with that scissor you keep on flicking?" Shimada would chuckle, taking a seat next to the pink-haired. "Ugh..maybe.." He'd think to himself as he glanced over to Ishida. Or as he liked to call him now. That 'beady-eyed-feline'

He seemed to be deep in thought after their encounter. No, not the one in class but after. He didn't think Ishida was 'shaken up' enough and caught him alone.

Waiting outside the gate, y/n would lean on the gates as all the students left and he would bid his friends' goodbye and before he knew it, the school was deserted.

Walking out, late, as usual, were shimada, Ishida, and Hirose. Millions of ways to 'explicate' the issue for Ishida swarmed y/n's mind as he's gaze locked with shimada, who didn't look surprised when y/n flicked his thumb towards the school's entrance. Indicating that they should separate from Ishida.

"Ah, Hirose. Think I forgot something back in the class. Come with me." Shimada would excuse himself as he dragged Hirose with him, who wasn't sharp enough to get it, and kept on questioning his pal.

"Let's go shoya!" He'd call back, shoya following the instruction. After a few whispers before said male reached the two, Hirose would wake his hand as they moved away. "Never mind. Just wait here k?"

And with that, they abandoned him.

Thinking nothing of it, he'd throw a few rocks in the school's water fountain. And head out the gate to wait outside, turning to lean against the gate, he'd freeze in place as he saw the nonchalant male next to him already set his gaze on him.