[4🌸]

⋆* ⁺⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘
͈« Chapter 4
"Not a hater if everyone is. Right?"
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ,, ⌲

"Sharing isn't your kind of a thing I see.." Shimada sighed as he and m/n started walking back to their home. It wasn't in the same street but wasn't that much apart so they decided to walk together. "You can't expect an only child to immediately adjust to something like that... I mean, another kid in the house? Dumbasses think it's not much of a big deal too..." He'd rant. He wouldn't ever call his mother names but she sure made him mad. Was it because she didn't give him a head start? Or was that just an excuse to cover up his jealousy? Either way, he wanted nothing to do with shouko if she kept her cute "act" up. Getting all the attention and since she was a girl, she'd come first. That just sounded like hell.

"You know..you seemed to have not realized but few kids feel the same at school.." Shimada faked a sigh, glancing at the boy beside him with a look of expectation. "Hmm?" He asked, I bit interested in the current topic. Even though he tried not to seem that interested, you could tell he was from his eyes widening ever so slightly. "I'll just let that since in" he smiled as he began to walk towards a different route. "See you at school," he said as he disappeared into the back of a house.

'...that kid honestly creeps me out sometimes' He'd think as he started heading home in silence. 'So I'm not being a bad person for not liking her right? I mean..others don't too. She's just a goody-two-shoes that gets all the attention. I bet she's enjoying herself right now, I bet she's even laughing at me! That bitch'- "m/n!" He'd hear his mother call him.

Looking up he'd see her at the small gate with her phone and miss nimishiya right next to her with a worried look. "Where have you been young man!? Do you realize how worried we were? Huh!? And why did you throw a tantrum in front of little shouko!?" She yelled as she opened the gate. "Get inside! Walking around so late. Don't come out of that bedroom until I say so!" "Mom I was just"- "I don't wanna hear it! Go! You're grounded!" She cut him off as she pointed at the door.

With a scoff, he'd wipe away the small tears threatening to pour out. He was never scolded like this by his mom. Running through the gate and passing by the two ladies he'd stop in his tracks. It was shouko. She was by the doorway peeking half her body out before fully coming out and bowing. "I-i showry.." she forced out an apology. 'She told them...' with a hurt look he'd push past her and run upstairs. It wasn't that he didn't expect this. It was that he felt a bit guilty, only for this to happen- shattering every guilty feeling he had for his cousin.

Running into his room, he'd turn the lights off and wrap his blanket around himself and just lay on his bed, his mother shouting at him finally hitting him more now as he replayed the previous incident over..and over..and over again as he cried himself to sleep.

🌸

"Alright start.." a teacher spoke as Shimada started playing the piano. One student played the role of the conductor as she moved the baton. Keeping the group on time and together. Some students would start singing one by one, a student would enhance the quality or the volume. A confused shouko would look around. Not knowing when to start she'd just start. Not realizing she was out of line and after a few seconds the only one singing as everyone just watched her. "Not yet Shouko, your coming in too early" kawaii spoke as she tapped her shoulder. "Watch me okay. Don't start singing until I start." She guided the confused pink head.

"Alright again, from the top." The conductor said as she started to sway the baton again. "Guess we wount be winning the flyer contest.." Ueno sighed as she glanced at the ceiling, getting a few looks including shoya and m/n. "Don't expect anything" he sighed as well, staring a hole into the back of the pink head. Not realizing the smirking shimada behind the piano.

🌸

"But I didn't do anything wrong. So I will never say I'm sorry"- "Why are you reading so slow?" The teacher cut Ueno off as he glanced at her with his usual expression. A bored one. "You sound like your five." He added making the girl scoff and sit down. Muttering a small "four eyes" under her breath. Not going unnoticed by m/n and shoya once again. "Alright enough of that. Who's next? Shouko." He answered his question. Knowing she didn't hear that m/n would throw a rubber on her desk, successfully startling the girl. "You're next dummy. Doesn't your cochlear implants work?" He'd pretend to whisper the last part knowing full well everyone heard him and how hearing aids work.

A/N: Hearing aids mostly amplify the background sounds. You ever watched a movie where the soundtrack was loud, but you couldn't hear the actors? You turn up the volume but you still can't hear. it's just like that.

"M/n. Behave." The teacher would glance at the boy who shrugged a bit before apologizing. Getting up, shouko would glance at her book confused. With a sigh and not wanting to seem like the bad guy, he'd show her where to start but not add a smile as he would. "Thank you m/n." the teacher said as the other just started to occupy himself with his rubber once again.

"There was an akhward silence"- she'd start to speak in a very high-pitched voice, not realizing how she was miss pronouncing words. "That's good." The teacher would sigh. "Shoya. You're next" he'd say making Ueno grumble about how she was reading better than shouko.

Getting up, shoya would glance at the book in his hand. Getting ready to read. "Bla Bla bla~ duh duh duaa~" he'd fool around as he started to read funnily, mocking shouko who sat straight. Not hearing his current antics. Students would start to whisper as the teacher started to speak. "That isn't funny. Sit down shoya" he'd sigh making more students giggle. "M/n." He'd call on the boy as he readjusted his glasses "You're next."

"Can I start from where shouko read since she along with shoya didn't read properly" he'd suggest as he stood up. "I'm pretty sure most of the class is lost." He'd add as he lifted his page, glancing at the girl. He was saying this for a different reason. The class was thinking he was just helping them relocate the paragraph they were reading but five students knew exactly what he was doing.

"Alright. Read." The teacher would command. As he glanced back at his book. "I can't believe he did that" Ueno giggled along with her friends as shoya muffle a giggle. Clearing his throat m/n would start reading "There was an awkward silence between us as she stared at me with a hurt look. I didn't feel guilty" he'd read, his eyes drifting to the back of shouko's head.

"It wasn't my fault.."

* ⁺⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈«End of chapter Continue?

* ⁺⑅ ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈«
End of chapter Continue? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ 🌸꒱ ,, ⌲