Chapter 20~ Going smoothy~

After leaving Ichika and sakura, I walk to the one place I know where kuroo will be. The sports hall.

On my way there I think about what I'm going to say to him, trying to order my words. Honestly I'm just worried he might see me differently. But since when. Since when did I care. It's not a problem that I do I guess, it was bound to happen at some point.

Oh well I guess now I just have to give it 100%.

I patiently wait outside of the sports hall door. Contemplating whether to go inside. A strange feeling of deja vu courses through my body.

But this time I grow the nerve to walk in. It's different now. It's not like before. I'm here for a reason and I'm going to see it through.

This time I walked into the hall, and stood close to the entrance incase I had to take a U turn. I scanned the hall with my eyes. Seeing the boys splitting into two teams and versing each other.

Their shoes were screeching as they were running from one end of the court to the other. Rallying the ball back and forth.

And the team player were al screaming things like 'nice block' 'chance ball' or stuff like 'over here' ' to me' It was an overall loud environment.

But it looked like they were playing to perfection. I don't really know much about the sport but they looked so professional. As I was awed by the gameplay, I noticed that kuroo wasn't on the court.

That caused me to snap back, and remembered the reason I was here in the first place. I decided to walk in a bit further, sill not being noticed by the team or coach.

As I walk to the area of the bleachers I see that Kuroo and yaku are both sitting there. I'm guessing they're taking a break.

They looked sweaty and worn. But their facial expressions were are cheery as ever.

"Look it's y/n!!!" I hear a voice shout.

I turn back and see lev getting hit on the head with a volleyball.
"Lev you idiot that's what you get for being distracted" Yamamoto hits him on the head, where he just got hurt.

I just stand there staring at lev weirdly. Sometimes I wonder what goes on in his brain. He looks up at me from the court floor,and gives me a huge smile whilst waving.

I give him a tiny smile and shake my head, they really are a lively team. I turn back to kuroo's direction, to see him staring at me. I guess he knows I'm here now.

I walk over to his direction, I kept staggering my steps. Contemplating, my actions.

"Come on then, we still have to practice you know" I hear yaku encourage me.

He then turns to kuroo and says briefly something, after picking up his stuff to leave.

As I walk over to kuroo, yaku passes me and give me a smile. I reply with a small smile of my own.

I know yaku was smiling but something felt a bit off. I can't put my finger on it. Oh well I shrugs it off. Now is not the time for that.

"U-uh hey" I play with my skirt as I grab kuroo's attention.

"Hey wassup?" He responded whilst wiping his sweat off.

"You done taking care of your 'business'" I can heat the saltiness in his voice. As he turns his back to me packing his stuff back in his bag.

Is he seriously still on about the fact I didn't sit with him at lunch. I sigh, I'm going to have to fill him in on it later.

"Kuroo stop, I'll tell you about that later. But right now I have something to talk to you about" I change my expression to serious one.