Chapter 22 ~ After school with kuroo~

*Ringggg*

The bell signalling that my lesson is over goes off. I start packing my things into my bag. Finally the school day is over.

After lunch, the gossip never stopped I've been hearing all sorts of things, most of the conversations revolved around the fact the kuroo was only playing me. But what do they know.

I shook my head trying to get rid of all the negative thoughts, when the devil himself shows up.

"Hey, you ready?" He smiles looking down at me as I'm still sitting on my seat.

"H-huh oh yeah" I remembered just then that me and him were supposed to go out after school.

"I'm just going to say bye to Ichika and Sakura real quick" I told him as I walked to the direction of the window where they were standing.

"Hey, guys I'm going with kuroo today so you can go in without me" I notified them.

"Ohh maynnn why am I the only one left out!" Sakura says with a scowl on her face.

"What do you mean?" I questioned

"Ichika is going with bokuto today, coincidence much?" She says keeping the same expression.

I turn to Ichika, wanting I hear in more detail. She just looks at me and blushes.

"I was just about to get to that" she rubs the back of her head with her hand.

"I guess we really did leave you alone sakura" I say in a mocking tone.
Me and Ichika look at each other and laugh.

"It's not funny!!" She complains.

"I mean you could go wi-" Ichika gets cut off by Sakura placing her hand on her mouth.

"Okay I've heard enough, I'm good to go!!" She yells as her mood suddenly changes.

"Well I actually should get going, let me know how it goes for you guys!!" She says enthusiastically.

We all walk out of the classroom and then we separate from Sakura waving her bye.

"So where are you guys going?" Ichika turns to me and asks.

"Well I'm not sure yet we kinda planned it last minute" I said as I smile.

I could tell something was off with Ichika, she seemed kind of worried?

"Hey y/n, you've heard what's being said right?" She suddenly brings up as we wait outside the school.

"About kuroo?" I ask well knowing what she's talking about.

"Yeah, I'm just saying what if they're not wrong?" She suggests.

Wait what? Why would she think that. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation.

"Ichika, explain" I shortly say.

"Okay don't be mad at what I'm about to say, but he's gone out with so many girls before. And now he's dating you. Have you not thought once it's strange?" She asks

"Oh so that's it, you think I'm not dateable then?" I say sort of offended

"No!! No, it's not like that hear me out" she defends herself.