Chapter 10 ~ The walk home ~

I tried to shake off the feeling, hoping it was just a feeling. But for some reason, I could feel some one behind me. I didn't dare look back. My heart is pumping so fast. And my breath is getting faster. I pick up my pace. The feeling just won't go away. My house isn't to far from school, but it feels like it's taking forever to get home.

For once I actually want to get home. Should I even walk home? My mum isn't at home. I don't want to lead the stalker to my house. I look around, anxiously okay I don't see anyone maybe it's just me being extra tired. Just to be sure when I turned a corner and hid behind a tree. A shiver went down my spine. And my body tensed.

I peeped from behind the little tree, to see if there was in fact someone on my tail. But the path was empty. That's pretty strange. Was it just a weird feeling after all? I leaned back, with the tree behind me.
Closing my eyes, I was gathering my thoughts. Taking my back of the tree, I was ready to carry on walking home.

When I felt hot breath on my neck.

Huh.

My eyes went wide. And I froze. My palms started sweating. I felt body heat that wasn't mine. Am I seriously being stalked?! Well this is a first.

The breath got hotter, as I felt the figure behind me move closer, suddenly feeling some weight on my shoulders. I didn't dare move my head. Rolling my eyeballs to each side. I saw there were hands gripping my shoulders.

Y/n get up.

Y/n move.

Y/n get up, you need to leave.

It was no use. No matter how many times I repeated that.

My body would not respond.

It felt as if, the connection of my brain and body was severed.

What should I do my body is literally frozen. It's not responding. This is it. This is the end.

"Hmm" I hear a low chuckle.

I close my eyes almost about to faint from fear. Honesty I dont know what to do. I open my mouth as a last resort. Desperately hoping for a scream, but no sound comes out. That's it.

I'm officially out of options. So I squeeze my eyes shut waiting for the worst.

"Someone's enjoying the feeling" I hear a familiar chuckle, vibrate in my ear.
I suddenly shake out of my paralysis. My eyes slowly open. I've heard this voice before but where.

"Y/n, turn around" the voice demands. Interrupting my train of thoughts.
I reluctantly move my head out of its mould. Rotating it slightly to the right, the first thing I'm greeted with is kuroo's face.
Right in front of mine.

Our faces were close and the gap between them was little. He turns my body so it faces him wrapping one hand around my waist. Our noses were inches away from contact. I could feel his warm breath, fanning my face. He was just looking at me with a straight face. His eyes slowly wandering away from mine. And he started closing the distance between us. My eyes didn't waver.

I was standing there just letting him do as he pleased. All that could be heard was heavy breathing. I could slightly see his chest pumping up and down. It didn't take me long to snap back into reality.

We were about to kiss.

Seriously we are behind a tree, on the side of the street!
I averted my eyes looking down embarrassed of what i was doing. And pushed him away from me. Turing my back on him. My head was down but, For a second I saw a change in his expression he looked annoyed, he quickly covered it as though it never happened.

"Y-yah what do you think your doing." I scolded him. This was beyond the line. I don't know what he's trying to pull.

He's a fuckboy.

I should have known better.

I didn't hear anything from him. So I looked up and saw him, staring no, glaring at me.

So I compete with his glare. What is his issue. He's the one who was stalking me. Moreover it's like his personality Completely changed.

"Your one to talk" he just scoffed, mockingly as if this is a joke.

"What the hell do you mean" I snapped this time my voice slightly. And no I did not stutter. Who does he think he is. He stalked me, he scared me and he tried to kiss me. I have every right to be mad right now.

"okay I've had enough, your the one who was following me home like some creepy stalker. You don't have the right to say anything about me! I clearly told you I want to walk home by my self.

And on top of all that you tried to kiss me!!!!" At this point I was waving my hands about getting my point across to him. He seriously scared me. If it wasn't him, I don't know what would have happened.

He just carried on looking at me, thinking of how to word his sentence. He hesitated.

"Y/n calm down, your lucky that was me, I was only joking but it's just-"

"Just what" I interrupted him. I was fuming at what he did. Not only did he scare me but he tried to take advantage of my situation.

"If it wasn't me you wouldn't have been so lucky"
he finished and he just looked at me humourlessly. 

"You should have moved y/n." He says in a hoarse tone.

"Why didn't you move." He outstretched his voice. His deep brown orbs eyes piercing through mine.

I just kept quite.
Why didn't I move? Is the question I was asking my self. And the truth is I don't know. I can't give him an answer to a question I don't know my self.

But then again I was drenched in fear, it's really not my fault. But he's right, if it wasn't him I would have been in trouble. It's not like the creep would care if I was frozen in fear. I just averted my eyes. I couldn't handle his intense glare.

"I'm going home" I managed to give a small whisper as I turned around. I just wanted to go home.

There was no need for him to do this. A joke? please.

why was he leaning in to kiss me then? Why is acting like this ? He took it too far. I just shake my head and then I start waking.

"That's what I thought" I heard him say as he turned around. And walked in the opposite direction.