Chapter 5 ~The last lesson of the day~

I can't wait to go home. All I have to do now is just get through pe. And I'm done I can get out of this school and spend two whole days at home. No people, no distractions.

"Okay class today we're going to be playing dogeball, I will be picking the teams you'll be warming up for 10 min then you will be assigned to the team your supposed to vs."

As the teacher finished his explanation. me Ichika and Sakura already looked at each other knowing we want to be on the same team. So we started to space our selfs out trying to predict the teachers numbering.

"Nice try girls" we heard him speak, dang it he caught us.

We turned to him and gave a nervous smile.
"You'll all be put into separate teams" he finalised.

"You need to start learning how to work with other people." He paused for a moment thinking of which teams to put us in, there are 4 teams of 5 so we'd all end up on different teams.

Bummer.

" Kato (Sakura's last name) join Nobuyuki's team and hmmm let's see Miyazaki (Ichika's last name) join Morisuke's team."

Then he turns back to me.

"Oh I almost forgot about you" he laughed a little.

Wow that makes me feel so important.

"L/n you can join......kuroo's team" my eyes darted up at my teacher.

What.is.going.on.

"Um S-sir I would like to protes-"

"Now please!" He yelled clapping his hands blowing the whistle ushering me to hurry up.

Not even giving me a chance to present my case!!!!
I slowly walked over to the team.

ugh now I'm stuck with this idiot, I was really hoping for a peaceful lesson. I just rolled my eyes and stood with my team.

"It's about time slow coach the other teams have already started warming up" he sarcastically applauded me then snickered.

Ugh Kuroo is so bloody annoying.

"Shut up" I whispered and walked to the other side to prepare for the game.

He just rolled his eyes, shrugging as he went to the rest of the team to get them warmed up.

I swear I wish I wasn't on his team, so I could hit that smug face with a ball. Whilst warming up I was thinking about all the ways I could have hurt kuroo with the call if I wasn't on his team. It was helping me to relax.

"U-um y/n?" I snapped out of my little fantasy and looked to my right,it was one of my team mates.

I didn't respond I was just waiting for him to carry on.

"Are y-you okay, your face it looks like your planning a murder and you are happy of the o-outcome" he finished stuttering a bit.

Oops I must have let my expression show.

"Ahhh sorry, I was just into the warm up that's all" I said as I scratch the back of my neck trying to shrug it off.

It's embarrassing.

"Okay guys line up Morisuke's vs kuroo's team
And Nobuyuki's team vs Yamamoto's team."

We walked to the court we were supposed to play on. Waiting for the other team, when kuroo came and talked to the team.

"Okay guys get ready I'm sure you all know how to play dogeball, so worst comes to worst don't try to catch just doge, pick up the ball and try and hit someone, be aware of your surroundings." He explains

Everyone nods in unison and take their place on the court.

"Hm try not to get out hag" he adds looking at me, then walks away.

"Excuse me, what the hell is your problem" I say back but, little did I know the game had already started.

when I was going to walk up to him a ball came flying right at my face.

BAM I was on the ground. The hame paused as I held my head.

" I knew you were bad but I didn't know you were useless" he said unfazed by the situation.

"Can you just shut up for one second!" I snapped and gave him an angry glare.

"Stop shouting like such a beast calm down" he says irritated.

"Get up, sit on a bench for a while come back if you feel better" he says whilst his back is facing me, he walked away.

He didn't even offer to help me up! How disrespectful can he get?!?!

I picked myself up and took my self to the bench, as I went I saw kuroo explaing to the other team that I wasn't out, it was a headshot, therefore did not count.

I didn't go back in that game. I didn't like doge ball anyway. And I couldn't deal with that jerk any longer so I sat out for as long as possible.

The lesson continued with nasty remarks being made to each other dirty looks across the hall and in General not encouraging words. Our team came 3rd, it was pretty dysfunctional if you ask me.

We're lucky we didn't come fourth.

Most of out team mates were mad at me and kuroo, well mostly me because who's gunna hate that jerk.

He obviously has more people siding with him, due to his popularity.

Apparently it was my fault for 'not playing nice'. But their too stuck up his ass to see his mistakes. So I just shrugged it off, packed up what I had to and left first I'm honestly not bothered for anymore of this.