Chapter 23~ kenma & kuroo~

I waved bye to y/n and carried on walking. Kenma wants me to come to his, I don't even have to ask why.

I know what he wants to talk about. I'm sick of it. Ugh him and Akaashi are going on non stop about how this is a bad idea and what not.

I don't care, and besides even if I did it's pretty much to late. I had a scowl on my face as I walked down kenma's road. I'm really not ready to hear this again.

I just sigh, but he's my best friend, I wanna sort things out between us. I guess it won't kill me to hear him out.

I thought as I rang his door bell. I stood outside for a few seconds, has he gone to bed? Ugh what a waste. I was thinking to stay over -.-

But then I hear the door unlocking, and I see it slowly open, revealing kenma in his Pjs rubbing his eyes. He's so smol.

I just greeted him with a smile, but he replied to my smile with a straight face. Wow he's not budging.

"Come on in" he says in his usual quite voice as he gestures for me to walk in.

Of course I accept and step into his house, taking off my shoes.

"Don't speak until we reach my room, my parents are sleeping" he warns, I nod In response following him upstairs.

I walk in first as kenma quietly closes the door behind us.

I'm exhausted so I take this opportunity I jump on his neatly presented bed. I lay on my back facing the ceiling. Kenma turned around to face his bed.

"Wth kuroo I didn't invite you to steal my bed" he complained as he walked over to shove me off.

"Pleaseeee I'm tired" I said trying to convince him.

"Move" he demanded.

I sigh as I sit up in the bed leaving space for him to sit. Honestly I just want to sleep.

"So what dya want?" I ask as I let out a yawn.

"For you to stop, but your not going to fulfil that request so why ask" he says as with a hint of hostility.

Dang that new form kenma, he must be real mad.

"Look man, I'm sure your tired of repeating yourself and I'm tried of listening so how bout we just make up and move on" I suggest as a solution.

"And y/n?" He asks.

"What about her?" I question

"What will happen to her?" He elaborated his question.

"I don't get the point your making bro" I say to him dumbfounded.

"Wow I can't believe you still brushing your situation under the carpet" he rolls his eyes at me.

"Look kenma if you like her so much you can date her when I'm done with her okay, jeez all you had to do was le-" I got cut off with a punch to my stomach.

I groaned in pain as I squinted my eyes,
since when did kenma resort to violence?!?!
No more like since when was kenma this strong?!!!

"When did you become like this? How could you say that. Like she's a toy, she's human kuroo she's has feelings too you know. She's opened up to you and your going to throw her away like she's garbage?!" He says seriously trying his best to knock some sense into me.

I hold my stomach as I hear him speak. And I just look down.

"Dating people is one thing but playing around with people is something else" he looks so mad I honestly didn't know he had this type of side.