Chapter 14 ~ getting things together~

I gently pull my hand from sakura. And turn to face her. Ohhh boyyy this is going to be long. I take a deep breath and sigh. As I explain to her what happened between me and kuroo including today's events.

I also add how I'm worried about Ichika and the fact that she's acting strange. Finishing the tea with telling her about my over studying schedule and how I'm stressing about exams.

After the long emotional explanation, of me waving my hands making gestures to explain it all. I sigh in relief that i managed to let it all out. I look at her as I wait for a reply.

She smiles at me.

"Y/n, listen your a hardworking and smart girl, you tend to have an extremely over the top study schedule. So I'm sure you'll ace the exams.

About Ichika she'll let us know when's she's ready okay, don't stress too much. And if she doesn't we'll both work it out together.

You need to take a breather, I know your mum wants you to study a lot and be a top student. But your clearly being over worked. I think Instead I'd studying after school today you should rest before the exam.

Also don't bottle things up best time me and Ichika are here if you need us. Loosen up a little yeah" she grabs my shoulders and giggles.

I smile. She's an amazing friend. I'm really lucky to have her. Thanks to her o feel like a load has been taken off my chest. I guess talking about things can actually help sometimes huh? But there was one thing that hadn't been answered, what did she think about the kuroo situation.

"Wait sakura what abo-" just as I was about to ask her.

"You should go see him after school y/n" she suggested.

"How did yo-" again I did not get to finish my sentence.

"I just knew" she shrugged

"But seriously, you should go. You shouldn't have done that y/n, although I have to admit it sounds pretty funny" she adds at the end

"Funny? Ikrr!!" I agree

She suddenly changes her face to a straight expression.

"After school he has volleyball practice in the sports hall, give him a chance he seems nice" she chimes.

I think about what she's says. Maybe she's right. I mean he is putting an effort in to talk to me. I guess I should be nicer to him.

"Ahhhh" I suddenly shout as I feel my self being dragged by my arm

"Cmon hurry all this talk has made me hungry" I hear sakura scold me.

~After school~

After lunch everything went pretty much the same. All the teachers told us to self study due to exams. Which I liked because it helped me more. Kuroo was there. But he didn't try and talk to me once. I don't blame him.

He's always putting the effort to talk to me, it's one sided. So I decided to go see him at practice today. To try and apologise and also to talk to him I guess.

On the way to the hall, I remember when I first bumped into kuroo and how rude I was. My cheeks go red. I can't believe I acted like that. As I got closer, I could hear voices, to be specific male. And the screeching of their shoes.

Looks like their in the middle of practicing. I walk to the door and look though the glass. I see a lot of males gathered up in one room danggg will I be able to walk in there and talk to him?