Chapter 12 ~ get a grip ~

~STILL NARRATOR POV~

Y/n got home and sluggishly dragged her feet through the door. She chucked her school bag to the side.

She slumped her back and slid down the wall hitting the floor.

Exhaustion clearly showing on her face, as she rested her head in her palms. She couldn't help but think of how everything played out.

What was kuroo really after? She hadn't really given it much thought when he first started talking to her. But the more she thinks about it the more suspicious it seems. Why would he start talking to me randomly? I'm not even popular.

What does he want?

These questions kept playing in her mind like an annoying song that's stuck in your head.

She shook her head, frustrated. And got up.

~ Y/N POV~

I forced my self to get up. My body was drained. I'd been working so hard, even with my mum gone. Especially because exams are coming up.

I walked to the kitchen at a slow pace, as my body was aching. Heating up my food unenthusiastically. Whilst thinking about all the work i have to do after I eat.

I'm doing it again. I'm over working myself. I don't really have much of a choice. I don't know when I'm going to sleep. My mind is filled with uncertainty whilst I unhurriedly eat my food.

My thoughts are all over the place, I'm stressed. I just really wish I had someone to share my problems with, to relax and laugh with. I roughly shake my head.

Y/n your mum would never be okay with you dating what are you thinking!

The sleepiness is really getting to my head. Not in a million lifetimes, will my mother allow me to date. So get it should get my head out of the clouds.

I repeat to my self each time, as I chug down the pain killers.

~After a while~

*TOBE FLYyYy HIG-*

*SLAP* 

"Fuwaaaa~" I yawn, my eye lids feel heavy.
What's the time? I squinted my eyes due to the bright light that was directly shining on my face.

*1.05 am*

My phone read.

Ugh I must have fallen asleep whilst studying physics ( I don't like physics either I feel you 😫)

Oh shit. 3 missed calls from my mum. I must have fell asleep before I was supposed to call her. I'll call her before school. I thought praying that it will go well. I stretched and got up to go shower, then to get into my real bed.

I can't believe I actually feel asleep, I've never done that before no matter how tired I am. I guess my body is at its limit. But I have to at least until exams then I can maybe have a little rest.

After I shower I change into my night clothes and by then it's 2:00 am. I have to be up at 7:00 tomorrow, so I hope I sleep quickly.

Whilst I'm tucking my self into bed, the incident reappears. For some reason I keep thinking about kuroo. It's like he is engraved into my mind. It's shake my head as I try and get rid of the thoughts. I need to stay focused if kuroo is going to be a distraction, then I just won't associate with him. And with that decision I decided to try and get back what was left of my sleep.