Chapter 24 ~What 0.0~

The minute I woke up, I was getting ready and packing up. Feeing the need to get to school as soon as I could. I'm not sure why but I had an urge to see y/n.

I'm pretty sure it was to assure myself that she still didn't know, I wasn't ready for us to break up yet. I wanted to assure myself that she's still here, that everything is still normal.

Thanks to kenma implanting this feeling of uncertainty in me.

"Uwahhhhh" he yawns extremely loudly as he kicks one of his legs over his blanket. Disturbing my thoughts.

I pause doing my tie too look over.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" He inquires with his eyes still half closed.

"I just want to get to school" I reply as I turn forward and carry on wrapping my tie.

I hear the blanket ruffle, I put on my blazer and turn around to see Kenma still in bed.

"Yo kenma, you do know we have school today?" I question, reminding him he needs to get up soon.

"Illgetuplater" (I'll get up later) he mumbled rapidly whilst mixing it with a yawn, not taking a pause.

He removes his hands from inside the blanket shooing me out of his room.

I decide to take the hint and grab my school bag and make my way out of this room.

"I'm going to see what's in your fridge" I casually state as I leave the tired boy wrapped in his blanket.

"Hm" he grunts in response, knowing that it was nothing new.

~~~ on the way to school~~~

I ended up just eating some cereal, kenma's fridge was pretty much empty, not that I'm complaining. It's just he probably ate everything and didn't think to leave anything for me that greedy-
anywho.

I took a deep breath to calm down, and change my train of thoughts. No matter what I do I can't stop thinking about what I'm doing. I shake my head, trying to shake out the bad thoughts.

I'm sure if I tell y/n she'll understand? She's nice so she'll to give me. I roll my eyes and give my self a frustrated sigh. Of course she won't, not even the nicest person on earth would forgive me for what I've done.

I can't tell her absolutely not. I'll just have to talk to the guys, I need to tell them to throw the cafe conversation away. And just forget about this stupid bet.

Speaking of, didn't some one record it? Ahhhh I need to get them to delete it ASAP!!!

I had so many thoughts racing around my mind. A lot of them being related to the fact I never wanted this to come out.

Not just for our relationships sake but y/ns reputations sake too.

I mean I guess you could say the people around school know me for this type of behaviour so it wouldn't be much of a rep hit for me. In fact I'm pretty sure girls would still line up to date me, even when knowing that I was not serious.

But for y/n, I didn't want people to laugh at her or start rumours about her. It would really be humiliating for her, For the school to find out that I only originally dated her because of a stupid bet.

I look up from the ground realising my surroundings. I had walked myself through the school gates.

I pause and give one last sigh, before continuing my journey to get to the school building.

Whilst deciding that I won't tell y/n the truth. Instead I'm going to try and erase the fact it ever happened.

If I do that then, I won't have to face any consequences and y/n will never have to find out.