Chapter 28 ~I forgot about prom✧~

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

"Y/nnnnn!!! Are you home?!"

Ugh who is that I thought to myself as I pressed my pillow above my head.

*Thud*

I hear something hit my window, what the hell. I throw my covers off and take my pillow off my head.

Still looking like a mess, I walk over to my window, standing directly in front of it.

As I look out of it I see Sakura and ichika?

I give them a puzzled look as I stand there looking down at them.

I can see them shake their head, they then tell me to come down.

I sigh, as I start walk-in done the stairs in my pjs.

Why do they want? I was sleeping, seriously who's up this early it's like 1:00am.
Ahhh I could have slept in longer if they didn't come and disturb me.

I yawn as I open the door.

"Wassup?" I ask briefly.

"Aren't you going to invite us in?" Sakura giggles.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I roll my eyes playfully, moving aside so they can walk in.

They walk over to the living room, I peer into the door as they sit down.

"I'm gunna get my self some water do you guys want some?" I ask them.

"Yess pleaseeeee" the both respond.

I come back with a jug and three glasses, placing it on the coffee table in- front of us.

"So what bought you guys here this early?" I ask, as I pour in water for the each us.

We take our glasses of water , I decide to lean back on the sofa trying to get comfortable.

"Early? Y/n puh-lese you need to start waking up earlier" sakura says giggling whilst drinking from her glass.

"It's a weekend, and I'm tired okay" I say defensively.

"Alright y/n, but you have to get ready we're going out" Ichika declares.

"Why all of a sudden? I'm tired I don't want to leave my houseee" I complain.

"Well we have to go shopping, and this is the perfect time to go" Ichika says putting her empty glass on the table, followed by sakura.

"Huh? Perfect time for what?" I ask confused and start chugging down my water.

"Duh for the end of year prom!!!" Sakura exclaims as she jumps up.

I choke on my water and put my glass down.

"P-prom?" I cough trying to get my words out, Ichika gets up and pats my back.

"Yessss the year is practically over and prom isn't far off!! This is our last year of high school y/n we've gotta have fun!!" She come to me as she pleads giving me the 🥺 typa face.

"Y-yeah, It's just I'm not too sure I want to go" I say as I recover from my choke.

"What do you meannn y/n your definitely coming with us there's not question about that!!" Sakura asserts.

"I mean I wasn't really for the idea since I heard about it at the start of the year, and my mind hasn't changed much since then" I say to her as I look down, I feel bad but I'm not sure if I really want to go, especially after all that's happened.