Its yo girl 😋✨

Wassuppp!! How yall doing ?

I'm here, yes I'm still alive haha.
Anywho.....
okay I just wanted to get out there half term is literally next week!!!
Now ofc I'm gunna have hella work and hellaaaa revision to do BUt.¿¡ I am also going to TRY, emphasis on TRY to finish the story by the end of half term.

Now about the story/s
Okay I'm happy that I'm finally going to get this done I literally posted it during quarantine dangggg so farrrr awayyyyy. (Ik you wanna sing along)

Back to the topic, but I'm also gunna miss the story as it it's the first one I decided to publish 😖

And I just wanna say it again thank you to the people who acc read it and enjoy it. Also to the people who are voting and interacting, I see you and I love you maynn 😭❤️!! And I really do appreciate yall <3!

HOwEvEr I wanted to let you guys know I have other Story's with titles and some what storylines:

Another kuroo
Bokuto
Tsukki
Noya
Iwa-chan
Oikawa
Akaashi
Kenma
tendou
Beerus
Piccolo
Karma
Gaara
Kakashi
Itachi
Naruto x hinata
Shikamaru x  Temari
Madara
Hisoka
Kisuke
Ichigo
Gin
Grimmjow
Hitsugaya
Byakuya
Dazai
Chuuya
Akutagawa
Ranpo
Bakugo
Shoto
Senku
Eren
Jean
Kise
Aomine
Murisakibara
Midoryma
Sukuna
Yuuji
Gojou
Mikey (one of my most recent edits ones)
These are the story's I have in my drafts
(some of them are from two years ago where as some of them are more recent).

Ofc there're not actually finished but some of them are started. (Not telling you the story lines yet issa surprise 🥳✨)

SOO DEFO READ THIS NEXT BITT!!!!

Alrightyyy, please please pleaseeeee let me know which one you guys would like me to get done and post!! Orrrrr if I have missed any characters that you want me to do I'll gladly do em!

Just comment which charter you'd like next or the same one!! Just let me know so Ik what yall wanttttttt.

(If you don't I'm just going to have to pick random, but I'd rather yall choose soo lmkkk lmkkkk lmkkkkk!!!!!!)

Lyyyy I'll hopefully finish his for you guys by the holiday<3 ✌️