Chapter 32 ~ prep time 😋✌︎~

"Are you sure about that?" Ichika asks me as I tell the group my idea.

"Yeah I've gotta agree with Ichika on this, I'm not too sure about this" Sakura looks at me sceptically.

"Guys come on don't be so quick to rule it off!!!" I yell enthusiastically tying to convince them.

"Okay so what exactly are you saying again?" Sakura asks me to repeat my idea.

"So I'm saying there should definitely be some type of dress code like colour coordination with your partner?!?!" I repeat

"Nah y/n that's too much imagine how the dance floor would look" she says as she chuckes.

"Yeah and besides I feel like freedom should be a theme of the prom, of course there will be a dress code but like no colour coordination bs" Sakura yawns at my idea.

"Jeez thanks for the encouragement" I say as I playfully roll my eyes.

That's right we joined the organisation committee for the up coming prom, nothing is coming in my way anymore. I want to end this year off on a positive note and that's what I'm going to do.

"Hey guys!! Come help us decide where we should hold it" one of the girls in our year call us over.

We all huddled over the computer looking for places we could book. Of course we were under a budget as the school only lent us a certain amount.

"Ahhh how about on a boat!" I her a guy yell from behind us. 

"Well that would be rather fun, however is it cost effective?" We all turn to the voice and saw  Kenma walk in.

He joined the committee? Ah now that I think about it sakura did mention something about him, it was probably about him joining.

But of course you can't expect him to join himself. Yes you guessed it, the man himself walks in from behind.

I just lightly sigh and look down, before re gaining my composure.

I can't let this get in the way of mine and other peoples fun. I'm just going to have to speak to him like a fellow member of the organisation committee and that means temporarily ignoring personal problems.

"Yayyyy kenma!!! You actually came" Sakura ran up to him and squeezed him.

"Yeah yeah, p-please don't kill me on my first day" he says as he suffocates in her grip.

"O-oh yeah sorry about that" she retracts herself from him as she rubs the back of her neck. 

"Oh yeah he's right, we should probably think of something else" the guy said as the rest of the group started discussing more ideas.

"Hey guys" I hear Kenma say as him and his friend walk towards us.

"Hey what's up" Ichika says as she waves as she says hi to both boys, I also say hi whilst turning to Kuroo to give him a small smile.

Which surprised everyone, including kuroo himself. But they soon reverted to normal.

"So I heard from Bokuto that fukurodani are also planning to host a prom, and he suggested that we try and book at the same place" Kenma explains as he looks at his phone.

"Yesss!! that would be great, especially for ichika" Sakura added whilst looking at Ichika suggestively.

"Yeah that would be nice" Ichika said as she smiled.

"But we've got to suggest it to the planning committee, so we can contact fukurodani and actually book the same place" Kuroo added.

We all nodded and decided to go over to see what the other people were up to.